juz4phun

May 5, 2017
It says there will be a new Kamasutra page so there will obviously be a new booty call!!!
:eek: :unsure: :coffee:
A new booty call means a new woman can be invited to the house, so no new booty call means the kamasutra page is for a woman who the MC can already invite over.

Reactions: Petzl

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Don't know about the brain, but I use mine mostly for digital drawings not to play unless I'm forced to do so... -_-
Forced ??? :eek: :oops: :unsure: That's one way to put it... when it actually is...
1549929_raedy.gif :KEK:
It says there will be a new Kamasutra page so there will obviously be a new booty call!!!
:eek: :unsure: :coffee:
Again this bullshit ? It looks more contagious than COVID :LOL:

Booty calls are not KS pages AND vice versa... BC will be 12 at total and it's the valid members of the scooby gang that can be used as a sextoy via KS pages ( which totals again in 60 as it would seem ) :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Forced ??? :eek: :oops: :unsure: That's one way to put it... when it actually is...
View attachment 1666839 :KEK:

Again this bullshit ? It looks more contagious than COVID :LOL:

Booty calls are not KS pages AND vice versa... BC will be 12 at total and it's the valid members of the scooby gang that can be used as a sextoy via KS pages ( which totals again in 60 as it would seem ) :geek:
No man, it means when I can't use the other pc because it's running an heavy rendering that will take hours to complete... good one though... :LOL: :LOL:
200w.gif

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I guess Kimberley assuming "new woman" was featured in picture and see tanned arms, grey singlet with cerise trim, smaller breasts than Andrea, Melissa and Erica and looser mussy brunette hair like no girl yet debuted in game.
The girl in the WR looks like Melissa to me.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
The girl in the WR looks like Melissa to me.
Yep. Thinktank225 decrypt game and show cropped image of Melissa model dressed different: picture in WR is definite Melissa wearing sports gear I think. My mistake was to assume picture was "new woman". I think now picture in WR is pinup of Melissa and new KS page likely for Ella, for no new costume mentioned in WR, so now new girl for KS page, and new KS must hence be for Ella, Hanna or Erica; with Ella having one KS while Hannah and Erica have two likelihood must be Ella in new KS to balance count. I hope you are correct when indicate Nellie (Cole?) to debut next as main character in game and hope will be cool, mysterious and daunting frenemy for MC, like Madalyn always was and Sofia was for some time, if only to pique my interest for I like powerful independent super-smart five-dimensional chess playing lady high above stupid loose passive two-dimensional snake and ladder playing fuckdoll not in control of her appetites and at mercy of her sex drive. (y)

Last edited:

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
Not seen it mentioned but you can earn a quick $500 and a +1 intelligence boost by answering a quiz outside the police station. Just sayin'. Now bring on the hot as hell mom stuff that everybody yearns for as soon as possible. (y)
I didn't get 5/5 on my first go. I figured I'd be able to replay the next day, or the next upgrade.... but returning to that policeman he's just giving me advice now.
Will the quiz (and chance to earn money and intelligence) ever retrigger?
TIA

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes