Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Well, based on the clue in the WR about having a run-in with the law, I think it's more likely to be Nellie, who in the trailer was seen with Duncan, than Kimberly, who is the news anchor.
I would enjoy discover Nellie as "new woman" for would love to see intelligent, capable and formidable lady enter story run rings around and toy with MC like cat with a mouse frenemy. :love: (Next best thing to Madalyn arise I say.) I guess Kimberley assuming "new woman" was featured in picture and see tanned arms, grey singlet with cerise trim, smaller breasts than Andrea, Melissa and Erica and looser mussy brunette hair like no girl yet debuted in game. (Of course outfit could be sports wear for "workout" in gym, or maybe police station, as WR hints.) Complexion not look fair enough for alabaster Nellie hence Kimberly logical pick, if picture is "new woman", all other females having already been seen. As nearly all my guesses are wrong these days current forecast is probably also wrong too and maybe picture is not of "new woman" at all but Melissa, devoid of bra, in athletic mood and so less recognisably shapely than used to! :LOL: I cross fingers hoping for more interesting story to intrigue and promote thought but expect it will be more scenes of brainless MC inserting himself implausibly into various girl and woman, spontaneously offering bodily orifices for penetration, without rhyme or reason, which certainly not any fantasy of mine I have to say. :(

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
It is only 14% complete and Madalyn is likely a higher tier target.

Dull witted everyman had advantage of some idiot dumping whole truck of chemicals into the river.
Only an unreconstructed, undiluted, unalloyed, 100% proof dyed in the wool fuckwit could accomplish an act like that :ROFLMAO: although I was hope for better from 27 year old detective William Sizemore but there you go. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What are artifacts for? I have 14% but I still continue to collect them. :rolleyes: :oops: :unsure:
You can sell them for money.
By money you can buy some home stuffs.
When you have home stuffs you cam invate your girls.
When you invate your girls you can fuck them.
Whey you fuck them, you can... you know... you can fap...

• Hey there
Reactions: buktccbfc71

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Weekly Report
View attachment 1665800

On March 2nd a new chapter arrives! This chapter will feature a new woman who finds herself having a run-in with the law. After a long, stormy night, drama at work leads to an interesting interrogation and one hell of a workout at the police station. In addition to new scenes, a new pinup will be added to the store as well as a XXX Shop video starring a familiar face, and a new Kamasutra page.

Also, coming soon will be an update to Treasure of Naida. I've gone through and made grammar edits, but apart from that, there is no new content.

An expanded version of the puzzle game will be coming to The Genesis Order soon, but we are working out how to do that. I want to build a community puzzle editor that you can have access to as a Patreon supporter as well as add a few new features. I'll keep you all posted on the new puzzle game as it develops.

Thanks for your support! have a great week and keep an eye out for next week's teaser!
Interesting that there will not be a new booty call this update. We have been getting one every other update, but it seems we will get a new xxx shop video instead. That means the kamasutra page is either Hannah, Erica, or Ella. Also, I wonder who the familiar face will be...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wrong, the right answer should be : "The F you even playing dude ?"

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
That is ... they can be sold immediately? (y) :love:So I'm already rich .... I collected almost 20,000. :) ;)

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes