rjholm

Oct 20, 2019
And there is your answer... :KEK:
I was also using the "money" mod and some of the KS pages didn't show up. If you replace the Map028.json file (which is the one the MOD changes) with the one from the update by copying it to the www --> data folder, re-start and you should be good to go. But now you gotta earn your money the hard way!@ :p

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I was also using the "money" mod and some of the KS pages didn't show up. If you replace the Map028.json file (which is the one the MOD changes) with the one from the update by copying it to the www --> data folder, re-start and you should be good to go. But now you gotta earn your money the hard way!@ :p
Don't be so sure about that... last time with TON there were remnants as well... so do good by yourselfes and DON'T USE ANY MODS !!! ;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey guys
does any incest patch work perfectly?
no bugs?
Thanks in advance
The incest patch is outdated so I suggest you to not use it or you risk to break the game.
There's bugs, but unless you don't try to cheat money or using the Iptach everything should work. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Maybe I missed something? Tell. :rolleyes: :unsure:
If you followed the wt and you have the 14% you're ok, that's the max you can achieve with the current version, don't worry if you have more objects they will be useful with the future updates. :)

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
The incest patch is outdated so I suggest you to not use it or you risk to break the game.
There's bugs, but unless you don't try to cheat money or using the Iptach everything should work. :)
They can still use the cheat mod to a degree.
If you use the mod and get what you want out of it, save the game and replace the Map028.json that the mod replaces with the original file, then reload the game, you'll still have everything you added and the bugs the mod causes will be corrected.
I had problems getting a page with the mod and did that and it worked fine afterwards.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I wouldn't use the incest patch this time around. Treasure of Nadia seemed more hardwired for it and actually made the story make more sense. The characters in this game don't seem to fit the same mold.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
you'll still have everything you added and the bugs the mod causes will be corrected.
This time... ;)
And just how long do you think up until this fuckery gets into the global ?! :oops: :eek: :rolleyes: ;) .....

I had problems getting a page with the mod and did that and it worked fine afterwards.
..... After that you can restart from the beginning with EVERYTHING removed and for what exactly ??? For money that you don't even need ?!? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Good choice I root for you MOD users... :devilish::devilish::devilish::LOL:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
They can still use the cheat mod to a degree.
If you use the mod and get what you want out of it, save the game and replace the Map028.json that the mod replaces with the original file, then reload the game, you'll still have everything you added and the bugs the mod causes will be corrected.
Honestly it seems too much of a hassle doing all of that, I mean now, since there's no need to fetch so much money, but I leave it to whoever want to do it, I played without an issue and I prefer to continue this way. :)

I wouldn't use the incest patch this time around. Treasure of Nadia seemed more hardwired for it and actually made the story make more sense. The characters in this game don't seem to fit the same mold.
In TON was a matter of changing a script as in LE, this time TGO is made in order to prevent that more actively, I don't care since I will enjoy it nonetheless.:)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks....Thank you.....so right??? :unsure: :unsure: .
Told you already which is the correct status screen... but as it seems with 14% you have done all the things that count to the percentage... this does not necessarily mean you have done everything ! ;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Told you already which is the correct status screen... but as it seems with 14% you have done all the things that count to the percentage... this does not necessarily mean you have done everything ! ;)
Eh.... I think we need to be cautious and don't confuse him too much, I just saw the .png and if that is Cyrillic I think he's not so fluent in english to understand when we are joking.
I know we make fun of the noodles, but in this case I would feel too mean to him, sorry Master, I still have a soft side that I need to eliminate for the future...
tumblr_4b393b86495e25d03470d2d7c72a9f83_3f7817fe_500.gif
Soon... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Thinking Face

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Eh.... I think we need to be cautious and don't confuse him too much, I just saw the .png and if that is Cyrillic I think he's not so fluent in english to understand when we are joking.
I know we make fun of the noodles, but in this case I would feel too mean to him, sorry Master, I still have a soft side that I need to eliminate for the future...
View attachment 1665274
Soon... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
There was no kidding from my side ( the dark one :KEK: ) either... you CAN reach 14% but haven't done everything there is... it's just how the game was designed... if you aim for perfection you should stick to the ( right click ) status screen where there is every intel you need about your standings... the hints what you have might left out comes from the headless chickens :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
There was no kidding from my side ( the dark one :KEK: ) either... you CAN reach 14% but haven't done everything there is... it's just how the game was designed... if you aim for perfection you should stick to the ( right click ) status screen where there is every intel you need about your standings... the hints what you have might left out comes from the headless chickens :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Dang! Just when I get to read the perfect answer I run out of my reaction limit for the day! come on!!! :LOL: :LOL:
200.gif

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes