Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report
1.png

On March 2nd a new chapter arrives! This chapter will feature a new woman who finds herself having a run-in with the law. After a long, stormy night, drama at work leads to an interesting interrogation and one hell of a workout at the police station. In addition to new scenes, a new pinup will be added to the store as well as a XXX Shop video starring a familiar face, and a new Kamasutra page.

Also, coming soon will be an update to Treasure of Naida. I've gone through and made grammar edits, but apart from that, there is no new content.

An expanded version of the puzzle game will be coming to The Genesis Order soon, but we are working out how to do that. I want to build a community puzzle editor that you can have access to as a Patreon supporter as well as add a few new features. I'll keep you all posted on the new puzzle game as it develops.

Thanks for your support! have a great week and keep an eye out for next week's teaser!

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Hmm. When I see big boobs of lady wear sex outfit some week ago in WR picture I identify lady as Carol and was reveal later to be Erica! o_O Last time in WR I see lady in tease picture wear haute couture dress and so say Nellie and turn out to be Erica! o_O Surely cannot be Erica this time when "new woman" mentioned. Deduce that "new woman" must be Nellie or Kimberley as only ladies of twelve available fuckdolls not yet introduced. Complexion of lady in WR picture cappuccino color and so, go out on limb, although wrong before, I say "new woman" in WR picture must be newsreader Kimberley Foxx! :eek:

(Finally Rugal Pope of Pumps may smile for heel length of lady TV journalist footwear perhaps finally satisfactory. :ROFLMAO:)

For me I am hope that new MC may soon double or better triple intelligence quotient and as detective actually do some police work and detecting! Also that supernatural dark begin to intrude and game not end up like ToN with stochastic sex scene after sex scene with next to no gameplay, drama, adventure, suspense, eroticism or entertainment between serial too often laughable cartoon fuck. Sink feeling that already signs that TGO lacking originality and deeper novelty pined for but will wait few months before make final judgement and consider withdrawing support. Perhaps TGO will turn out nothing more than looney tune jerk off fodder for compulsive masturbator and not clever, sophisticated, sexy, adult entertainment I hope against hope for even now. :unsure:

No more time to waste.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
For me I am hope that new MC may soon double or better triple intelligence quotient and as detective actually do some police work and detecting! Also that supernatural dark begin to intrude and game not end up like ToN with stochastic sex scene after sex scene with next to no gameplay, drama, adventure, suspense, eroticism or entertainment between serial too often laughable cartoon fuck.
Where have you been the last 14% ? :oops: :rolleyes: Isn't this from what was happening right from the start ? :LOL:

It just takes about 2 seconds to " deduce " that our new Fuckface is almost on par with Henry regarding brain capacity... and on some occasions he even surpasses him which should be an ultimate life goal for noodles... yet he does it in seconds :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: It's not " sex " scene after sex scene because we are still too early but surely we will get there ( as it seems much sooner than in TON :p:KEK: ) BUT we are already there when there is no gameplay... and the other stuffs mentioned :geek:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've had the idea of something maybe even noodles can handle ! :p So from now on if you lack on version ( Linux Mac ) I've created cores from the initial releases which you can bind with the winblows current full versions www folder content... this way even if you fuck up an update ( being noodle guarantees it :LOL: ) you can just retry as many times you need to succeed... mind that Mac uses app.nw instead of www but is actually the same content ;) Access granted on those links so go ahead and practice ! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Weekly Report
View attachment 1665800

On March 2nd a new chapter arrives! This chapter will feature a new woman who finds herself having a run-in with the law.
I say "new woman" in WR picture must be newsreader Kimberley Foxx! :eek:
Well, based on the clue in the WR about having a run-in with the law, I think it's more likely to be Nellie, who in the trailer was seen with Duncan, than Kimberly, who is the news anchor.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I think you forgot that Mac users don't know where to find app.nw in the first place.;)
Nope actually I did not forget that... but if they don't know where that is how on earth do they call themselves Mac users ??? :eek: Or more precisely WHY ? :ROFLMAO:

/Game.app/Contents/Resources is where you should stick the renamed www folder ( app.nh ) from a full winblows version as per KING cold_arctus requested this little sauce on his noodles :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Where have you been the last 14% ? :oops: :rolleyes: Isn't this from what was happening right from the start ? :LOL:

It just takes about 2 seconds to " deduce " that our new Fuckface is almost on par with Henry regarding brain capacity... and on some occasions he even surpasses him which should be an ultimate life goal for noodles... yet he does it in seconds :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: It's not " sex " scene after sex scene because we are still too early but surely we will get there ( as it seems much sooner than in TON :p:KEK: ) BUT we are already there when there is no gameplay... and the other stuffs mentioned :geek:
Yes. Well I am disappointed since only just become supporter again and see more and more another apparently intellectually challenged MC and, worst of all, no word, sight or clues yet in respect to personal favourite Madalyn. Early episodes featured enjoyable non-sexual scene, e.g., MC and Chloe on cathedral balcony viewing forest, which encourage me to believe that TGO would be more of an adult game with added sex rather than sex game with added adult content. Maybe NLT Media think best not to make MC too clever, talented and capable because supporters are none of those things personally and so would not identify with MC character if too intelligent and superior in game and female character likewise. :unsure: Much easier to identify with adventure of dull witted everyman with a big cock that women cannot resist than genius overman with average genitalia who has to work hard and woo female before intimacy can occur: if TGO relegated to ranks of lowest common denominator kind of game I will still follow to end, maybe, unless I become very bored, but withdraw financial support and acquire gratis here or elsewhere. (y)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Yes. Well I am disappointed since only just become supporter again and see more and more another apparently intellectually challenged MC and, worst of all, no word, sight or clues yet in respect to personal favourite Madalyn. Early episodes featured enjoyable non-sexual scene, e.g., MC and Chloe on cathedral balcony viewing forest, which encourage me to believe that TGO would be more of an adult game with added sex rather than sex game with added adult content. Maybe NLT Media think best not to make MC too clever, talented and capable because supporters are none of those things personally and so would not identify with MC character if too intelligent and superior in game and female character likewise. :unsure: Much easier to identify with adventure of dull witted everyman with a big cock that women cannot resist than genius overman with average genitalia who has to work hard and woo female before intimacy can occur: if TGO relegated to ranks of lowest common denominator kind of game I will still follow to end, maybe, unless I become very bored, but withdraw financial support and acquire gratis here or elsewhere. (y)
It is only 14% complete and Madalyn is likely a higher tier target.

Dull witted everyman had advantage of some idiot dumping whole truck of chemicals into the river.

Reactions: Sick Puppy
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes