Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Thank you! But, do u have v0.09013 update? I missed it 8(( I want to update my game from v.04122, and I have only v.07012, v.12021 and v.14022
Update v0.07011 to v0.09013:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Don't say there is no santa... :KEK:

Nice touch on the dead link :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: kissass

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Can you create these models for free do you have to pay for the software?
DAZ is free, but you need to buy the models the skin, expressions, hairs genitals or other features in the shop.
If you're good enough you can customize or create your own models modifying the pre existent ones, or directly modelling them on another 3D software, but you need to create them posable and with the possibility to add expression and that's something that requires time and skills.

Reactions: Echbert

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I can't seem to use the incestpatch in mac. is it only for PC?
It's abandoned due to the script not lining up and being to complex to make. Game is not written to allow for just an easy name/prefix change. Most likely a patch would have to be a complete rewrite to make sense. It is what it is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: FreakyFrank!23421

SamSanders87

Nov 10, 2018
Has anybody got an img/lightning50.png error? then try this method, copy any other picture in the same folder as "WWW>IMG>Pictures" and rename it as lightning50(.png is the default) and put it in the same folder and play the locker scene, it will open the locker and the game will continue. hope it helps anybody

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Has anybody got an img/lightning50.png error? then try this method, copy any other picture in the same folder as "WWW>IMG>Pictures" and rename it as lightning50(.png is the default) and put it in the same folder and play the locker scene, it will open the locker and the game will continue. hope it helps anybody
It's not .png by default if you don't use the compressed version .....

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No compressed no noodle no nuff :eek::oops:;) How about a 20 minute play ? :eek:

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
No compressed no noodle no nuff :eek::oops:;) How about a 20 minute play ? :eek:
sixart, you are ok! did not see you post on here for a few hours. i am not trying to be funny, but i know you are not english and was worried you may have been Ukrainian. good to see you are fine

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
sixart, you are ok! did not see you post on here for a few hours. i am not trying to be funny, but i know you are not english and was worried you may have been Ukrainian. good to see you are fine
Fuck me ! :eek: I ain't english ( big secret revealed :LOL: ) but as a grammar Na-Z ( and more... don't care if you are insulted ! ... I'm what I am you are what you were..... and still are :p ) to take it upon yourself to be interested in my well beings ??? :eek: All things considered I'm doing what I'm best in which is not a very popular theme to talk about,,, figures right ?! something to noodle about :LOL:.... I'm in the VERY close vicinity so yeah I'm pretty much busy with stayin' alive... Though contrary as to what you imply I'm not Ukranian ( and nothing of the sorts :p ) and ain't a fucking tosser either so you take care of your shit and I deal with something you won't have to during your lifespan :p ( figures... when shit hits the fan for real there are not too many ( fuckfaces :LOL: ) to get shit done :p I won't go down easily... never was never will... so keep up with the fictional facepalms and the anti-comment likes... it ain't like I cared or do care... just puts you where you belong but nothing else to remember by :devilish::ROFLMAO: So do yourself a favour... don't mind me you got a whole bunch of people to pay attention to...

Reactions: robbiej691

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Fuck me ! :eek: I ain't english ( big secret revealed :LOL: ) but as a grammar Na-Z ( and more... don't care if you are insulted ! ... I'm what I am you are what you were..... and still are :p ) to take it upon yourself to be interested in my well beings ??? :eek: All things considered I'm doing what I'm best in which is not a very popular theme to talk about,,, figures right ?! something to noodle about :LOL:.... I'm in the VERY close vicinity so yeah I'm pretty much busy with stayin' alive... Though contrary as to what you imply I'm not Ukranian ( and nothing of the sorts :p ) and ain't a fucking tosser either so you take care of your shit and I deal with something you won't have to during your lifespan :p ( figures... when shit hits the fan for real there are not too many ( fuckfaces :LOL: ) to get shit done :p I won't go down easily... never was never will... so keep up with the fictional facepalms and the anti-comment likes... it ain't like I cared or do care... just puts you where you belong but nothing else to remember by :devilish::ROFLMAO: So do yourself a favour... don't mind me you got a whole bunch of people to pay attention to...
do not change sixart, stay safe

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Just finished the game
I feel like we're going to get a scene for the Nun in the next update
Too bad we didn't get Carol's Booty call tho.
She's thicc

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes