keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
It's been the 2nd and the 15th now since about halfway through TON (or so). They changed it to the 2nd to avoid the resource problem that other tasks also required on the 1st.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
If you cannot follow a 100% linear game with in-game hints, your Engrish is perfect.
Fyi. While playing this game from day one I found all the points of interest have not been in the "in-game hints" but in It' spelled English. Thanks for your help.
If you cannot follow a 100% linear game with in-game hints, your Engrish is perfect.
Fyi. While playing this game from day one I found all the points of interest have not been in the "in-game hints" but in the walkthrough by BY GREG87. It's spelled English. Thanks for your help. :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Fyi. While playing this game from day one I found all the points of interest have not been in the "in-game hints" but in It' spelled English. Thanks for your help.

Fyi. While playing this game from day one I found all the points of interest have not been in the "in-game hints" but in the walkthrough by BY GREG87. It's spelled English. Thanks for your help. :)
Double quoting the same thing twice in the same post and double replying the same thing, not bad

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's spelled English
Sure but Engrish in this context is an indicator to ones capability... :KEK:

The game got moved to the months 2nd day so the billings could go smoothly and servers would not melt down when a release is dropped... it's money making at the end of the day... ;)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Did you realize that the random bystanders you find around town give you hints about everything your guardian angel doesn't tell you?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Did you realize that the random bystanders you find around town give you hints about everything your guardian angel doesn't tell you?
Did you realize in what thread you are ? Some dudes don't know what OP means, good luck making them play the game and read

dexterblood

Nov 15, 2018
Hopefully we dont have that dipshit this time who reveals whats in the update right when the update is released even though it takes just a few mins to download it and know it for yourself.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hopefully we dont have that dipshit this time who reveals whats in the update right when the update is released even though it takes just a few mins to download it and know it for yourself.
Just so we are clear... are YOU calling ME dipshit ? :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
And if someone is still wondering WHY ?! aren't any TGO updates released by me the answer is right here ! ^ + 2 ^ ;) Just representative ofc... :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes