Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
True, but it's small company so of course in this moment Patreon can offer more they had more time to grown in the business.
But Sub will grow as well and when it will happen they will face the same issue, and it doesn't count they are based from another country, they will be forced to bend to what money dictate, not what a bunch of peoples want.
You didn't read what I typed ..... Credit cards don't care what you or Substar do. Even is Sub gets bigger than Patreon, it won't change anything to credit card companies. And laws are enforced in the country the company is in : if Sub isn't in Murica, they don't have to cope with the prudes. Why do you think every1 and their mom go to Cyprus or the Bahamas ? Not for the tourist attractions : purely for tax evasion, which doesn't comply with Murican laws, but no1 cares cause Cyprus doesn't care (until they get busted and shafted)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You didn't read what I typed ..... Credit cards don't care what you or Substar do. Even is Sub gets bigger than Patreon, it won't change anything to credit card companies. And laws are enforced in the country the company is in : if Sub isn't in Murica, they don't have to cope with the prudes. Why do you think every1 and their mom go to Cyprus or the Bahamas ? Not for the tourist attractions : purely for tax evasion, which doesn't comply with Murican laws, but no1 cares cause Cyprus doesn't care (until they get busted and shafted)
I read and it's debatable, it doesn't matter how the money flow, but if flow and if a company will become big enough will face the same exact issues Patreon faced, to sum it up, any dev or creator of contents that can damage the company will be pressured to comply to the rules.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
company will be pressured to comply to the rules
Not really... this is not something you negotiate to be clear on this... you are TOLD that these circumstances are given to you and since the host - client - customer are also in agreement of it being acceptable business can go... if not they are welcome to find an alternate ( Patreon would be really dumb and unprofessional to decline the offer -> $ MONEY $ ... same goes for the developers... which leaves the customers who's opinion doesn't even matter :ROFLMAO: If they don't like the deal they can cut the support to the devs at any time so it's like this issue(s) were never in existence )

But let's not forget the majority of these whinings comes from common thiefs aka pirates who never paid a cent for those materials ( these ones either :LOL: ) and from folks who can't come to terms how the world actually works in our days... which is sad but what do expect from ignorant people ?! :oops::rolleyes:

Reactions: 44Tom

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not really... this is not something you negotiate to be clear on this... you are TOLD that these circumstances are given to you and since the host - client - customer are also in agreement of it being acceptable business can go... if not they are welcome to find an alternate ( Patreon would be really dumb and unprofessional to decline the offer -> $ MONEY $ ... same goes for the developers... which leaves the customers who's opinion doesn't even matter :ROFLMAO: If they don't like the deal they can cut the support to the devs at any time so it's like this issue(s) were never in existence )

But let's not forget the majority of these whinings comes from common thiefs aka pirates who never paid a cent for those materials ( these ones either :LOL: ) and from folks who can't come to terms how the world actually works in our days... which is sad but what do expect from ignorant people ?! :oops::rolleyes:
It's exactly what I write, Patreon hosted contents of any type until they were forced to choose between loosing money or censor the contents, they started it gradually but in the end decided to be more strictly, the patrons had two choices continue pledging or not, Devs or creators in general didn't even have the choice.
Subscribe will follow the same path, wether the peoples that are using it like it or not.
Is simple money always dictate how things go, and there's nothing you can do about it, of course I was talking about the patrons, what happen here is irrelevant ( despite how a lot of dudes you mentioned think otherwise, f course I'm not mentioning the users that are both patrons and have an account here). :)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Where there are difference are these points...
It's exactly what I write
No you wrote they are pressured... they are not pressured it's the term of service :ROFLMAO: It's a slight difference but there is some ;) Let's not get into this further not really important...
Devs or creators in general didn't even have the choice
Of course they have ! It's just not in their own interest... there will come others like Patreon ( maybe even the future of SubscribeStar da fuck knows :p:ROFLMAO: ) maybe there are some now as we " speak " :LOL:
Is simple money always dictate how things go, and there's nothing you can do about it
In a state of Utopia there is... be or become the bigger fish ;):KEK: Oi oi... gotta b easy on the crackpipe ! :p;):KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Where there are difference are these points...

No you wrote they are pressured... they are not pressured it's the term of service :ROFLMAO: It's a slight difference but there is some ;) Let's not get into this further not really important...

Of course they have ! It's just not in their own interest... there will come others like Patreon ( maybe even the future of SubscribeStar da fuck knows :p:ROFLMAO: ) maybe there are some now as we " speak " :LOL:

In a state of Utopia there is... be or become the bigger fish ;):KEK: Oi oi... gotta b easy on the crackpipe ! :p;):KEK:
No, it's exactly what I wrote, whenever you subscribe a contract with a counterpart that hold all the main cards you comply or you're out, hence you can call it not being pressured but it's the same thing, are we really fighting on semantic? It would be useless.
Utopia don't exist and never will, even though we need to continue to hope in it, things maybe will change... But I would gladly get a turn for that crackpipe... If the thing is good enough of course!;):KEK::KEK:
And I agree, the discussion is fruitless it wouldn't take us anywhere, we all have our opinion and it's not certainly a brief exchange of messages that will change that.:)

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
No, it's exactly what I wrote, whenever you subscribe a contract with a counterpart that hold all the main cards you comply or you're out, hence you can call it not being pressured but it's the same thing, are we really fighting on semantic? It would be useless.
Utopia don't exist and never will, even though we need to continue to hope in it, things maybe will change... But I would gladly get a turn for that crackpipe... If the thing is good enough of course!;):KEK::KEK:
And I agree, the discussion is fruitless it wouldn't take us anywhere, we all have our opinion and it's not certainly a brief exchange of messages that will change that.:)
Even hoping for utopia is nothing short of being delirious. People need to be rational and reasonable, and not waste time on dreaming and being foolish. Too many dreamers is dangerous, especially when you remember that most people are stupid. Heck, 25% of the people don't even have inner monologue.

In other words, being a commie doesn't pay out at the end of the day.

Reactions: EJW

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Even hoping for utopia is nothing short of being delirious. People need to be rational and reasonable, and not waste time on dreaming and being foolish. Too many dreamers is dangerous, especially when you remember that most people are stupid. Heck, 25% of the people don't even have inner monologue.

In other words, being a commie doesn't pay out at the end of the day.
You must be new here™

Deleted member 4182570

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
View attachment 1527182

Overview:
The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-15
Release Date: 2022-03-15
Developer: NLT Media - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 19032
Language: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - MEGA - -
Linux
(v.07012): - MEGA - -
Mac
(v.16031): - MEGA - -
Android
(v.14022): - MEGA - -

Update Only:
Win: - MEGA - -
Linux (v.07012): - MEGA - -
Mac (v.07012): - MEGA - MIXDROP -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: (.09013)*

Extras: Fan Sig - Video Enhancements - FAQ/Save Files - - Cheat Mod* - Hints -
Fan Sig 2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527199 View attachment 1527201 View attachment 1527202 View attachment 1527208 View attachment 1527210 View attachment 1527214 View attachment 1527215 View attachment 1527216 View attachment 1527217 View attachment 1527219 View attachment 1527220 View attachment 1527221
Very good game

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
man this dev has come along way from "my aunt sara", i do worry about how long this game will take to be completed....

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
man this dev has come along way from "my aunt sara", i do worry about how long this game will take to be completed....
If the game is not finished ( I think he's done by now... ) it's at the finishing touches state... when it get's released it's 2024 April approximately ;) You can stop worry now :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes