Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
View attachment 1726580
Weekly Report

View attachment 1726581
Go deeper into the forest and discover a creepy meetup during the next chapter of The Genesis Order coming this Saturday! In addition to new scenes, there will be two pinups for your collection added to the game as well as a new Kamasutra page.

Later this week I will also be working on the new puzzle game which may release with the April 15th chapter. Not sure exactly how much will be developed by then, but there will be new enemies and objects you can interact with. Oh, the puzzle game will also take place in Limbo, starring Arianna. There's more to discover in Limbo than just crafting!

There are a lot more minigames planned for TGO, but the puzzle game will be one of the biggest with a level editor and the ability to share maps using "puzzle codes". That's the plan anyways. I'll keep you all posted with more updates later!

Thanks for all the support! TGO is growing and I look forward to sharing all the interesting new additions coming throughout the year!
WTF?! The Weekly Report seems to show somebody assulting and throttling Ella!!! Looks like that little shit Larry from the gym to me. Hopefully Detective Sizemore will intervene and kick the shit out of the weedy little bastard, or, better still let the pink chick unman her attacker with a samurai sword as a lesson to such cowardly miscreants. Some mano a mano ultraviolence in the game would be a nice change to the usual two minute poke and cum scenes that everyone is used to as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
WTF?! The Weekly Report seems to show somebody assulting and throttling Ella!!! Looks like that little shit Larry from the gym to me. Hopefully Detective Sizemore will intervene and kick the shit out of the weedy little bastard, or, better still let the pink chick unman her attacker with a samurai sword as a lesson to such cowardly miscreants. Some mano a mano ultraviolence in the game would be a nice change to the usual two minute poke and cum scenes that everyone is used to as far as I am concerned.
Mano a mano ?! :oops: Wasn't that whachamacallit with Bobby and the getup " enough " ?! :eek::eek::eek::KEK: Ultraviolence... yeah my brain still burns when I think back on that scene :p:ROFLMAO:

Besides that's Fuckface right there for ya not Larry ! Mind the color ! ;):p

But this brings up another important question... since when is that twerp tosser a " Man " ? :KEK: You fart one big enough and senior " stay away from Ella ! " goes flying... ;):ROFLMAO: Mano a mano... pffft ! :KEK:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just hoping that the update have more content the the prev ones given that they are taking 3 weeks for it , don't want 15 min gameplay :ROFLMAO:
March 15th to April 2nd is 3 weeks now ? Good to know basic math is also not taught in grade school anymore

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Grammar is another lost art to many people
Yeah along with common sense as I see it... :LOL: It needs to be big brained how did one come to the term " biweekly " when once it happens in 13 days the next one in 16 ( average ) :p Pretty sure most of them still don't memorized 2nd and 15th... :KEK:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Later this week I will also be working on the new puzzle game which may release with the April 15th chapter. Not sure exactly how much will be developed by then, but there will be new enemies and objects you can interact with. Oh, the puzzle game will also take place in Limbo, starring Arianna. There's more to discover in Limbo than just crafting!
Well, i'm gonna rely on you again for the puzzle stuff. DD69-1

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Mano a mano ?! :oops: Wasn't that whachamacallit with Bobby and the getup " enough " ?! :eek::eek::eek::KEK: Ultraviolence... yeah my brain still burns when I think back on that scene :p:ROFLMAO:

Besides that's Fuckface right there for ya not Larry ! Mind the color ! ;):p

But this brings up another important question... since when is that twerp tosser a " Man " ? :KEK: You fart one big enough and senior " stay away from Ella ! " goes flying... ;):ROFLMAO: Mano a mano... pffft ! :KEK:
Damn! You're right. The game isn't interesting enough for me to register the different colors and textures of the character's clothing. (Since when did sweaty gym users wear ribbed, possibly even knitted, singlets when training anyway?) It's not puny Larry it's the "other one" with Pinky, in the Weekly Report, meaning that one scene is going to feature Ella being porked quickly by the MC in the gym more than likely. Shit! I was so hoping for something way more exiting than the usual NLT Media 90 second in, out, squirt on cue and premature cum shot. :poop:

The Genesis Order is like a sandwich with no filling. :sleep:

Where's the beef ffs? :unsure:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Damn! You're right. The game isn't interesting enough for me to register the different colors and textures of clothing. (When did sweaty people in a gym start wearing ribbed, possibly even knitted singlets when training?) It's not Larry it's the "other one" with pinky in the Weekly Report meaning that one scene is going to be Ella porked by the MC in the gym more than likely. Shit! I was so hoping for something more way exiting than the usual NLT Media 90 second in, out, squirt and cum shot begun and completed for no reason. The Genesis Order is like a sandwich with no filling. Where's the beef ffs?
The " beef " is between Fuckface' legs... :geek::KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Also the place where the MC's brains are located by the look of things. :LOL: Willy be the least dutiful detective ever. :ROFLMAO:
You mean the MOST " dutiful " det..... whatever the fuck this dude should be :KEK: As the " story " progressed my eyes opened and now I see this whole TGO project as a joke from NLTs side... ( good or bad may vary judged by individuals )
I meant Well..... Autocorrect error
Don't worry I know... was just messing with ya ! ;):KEK:

Reactions: Jazzzzz

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
While I wholeheartedly agree with you, I've noticed that punctuation is also another lost art to many people. (Sorry, that was too easy and I couldn't resist. :ROFLMAO:)
Ironic coming from some1 who puts the . inside his ) and not outside like he should :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes