Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Ironic coming from some1 who puts the . inside his ) and not outside like he should :unsure:
I've been taught to do it this way when the thought inside the bracket is a complete full sentence by itself. Otherwise you would be correct. Now if it were more of a side note (like this one), then the punctuation should be outside like you suggested.

Kghostrider

Sep 16, 2019
I've been away for so long that I didn't even get to finish Treasure of Nadia. This is all the motivation I need to get grinding

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I like playing with the fan made incest patch Ironically it does actually seem to make sense if it was going to have incest games all the fan made patches were spot on with the relationships but Pateron doesnt like incest rape or spicy content since 2017 (I think) so it hasnt been in the game subscribestar is the next best thing for that content.
Yes, all things that I know, right or wrong it's not up to us debate NLT choices, he decided to not put incest anymore and we should respect that, the thing about being spot on is only a matter of personal preferences, I enjoyed TON without incest patch regardless and the same is for TGO.
Subscribestar is not that big for now, when it will gain enough attention they will abide to the same rules Patreon adopted since 2017 because there was the high risk to be closed if they insisted on hosting contents that are not considered legal anymore. :)

Reactions: JoeKent

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Very true but I enjoy playing games with incest patches regardless I love this game alot probably my favorite rpgm game I would ask if there is other games like this (harem game that has you discover create items in a cave/building setting) but I know that if there are they wouldnt be on the same render quality as NTL or the update rate which is why I believe Pink Cake and NTL are the best devs in their respected game styles.
Well I love them too, my sig contain one the the game I love the most, but I enjoy them even without this content, of course if the story is good enough.
Sadly RPGM games of this quality are rare, mostly are VN I could suggest you, some are of very high quality and with devs that are almost at the same level of NLT and Pink Cake with update rate ( even though imho they are really top notch on this aspect). :)

Reactions: JoeKent

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
What about aunt sari?
no Mom, no Aunt, no Sister, no incest whatsoever.
Please if you're trolling stop that it's not good for the thread, if you're serious let's stop with this story once and for all I will reply only this time, if you will insist it's up to you I will simply ignore you I don't want to be involved in this story again I have no ill will toward you but this thing has to stop. :)

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
no Mom, no Aunt, no Sister, no incest whatsoever.
Please if you're trolling stop that it's not good for the thread, if you're serious let's stop with this story once and for all I will reply only this time, if you will insist it's up to you I will simply ignore you I don't want to be involved in this story again I have no ill will toward you but this thing has to stop. :)
Thanks. Not time for mom sis aunt yet. I come back later then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: robbiej691

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes, all things that I know, right or wrong it's not up to us debate NLT choices, he decided to not put incest anymore and we should respect that, the thing about being spot on is only a matter of personal preferences, I enjoyed TON without incest patch regardless and the same is for TGO.
Subscribestar is not that big for now, when it will gain enough attention they will abide to the same rules Patreon adopted since 2017 because there was the high risk to be closed if they insisted on hosting contents that are not considered legal anymore. :)
Yes but no. Patreon said lolnope to everything cause Paypal told them to. Substar doesn't have Paypal, so they don't worry too much about extra-spicy stuff. Size doesn't matter (pun intended), that's why huge-ass devs don't go to Substar : some dudes get mad for no wincest but Patreon can bring more degenerates with more payment options

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yes but no. Patreon said lolnope to everything cause Paypal told them to. Substar doesn't have Paypal, so they don't worry too much about extra-spicy stuff. Size doesn't matter (pun intended), that's why huge-ass devs don't go to Substar : some dudes get mad for no wincest but Patreon can bring more degenerates with more payment options
True, but it's small company so of course in this moment Patreon can offer more they had more time to grown in the business.
But Sub will grow as well and when it will happen they will face the same issue, and it doesn't count they are based from another country, they will be forced to bend to what money dictate, not what a bunch of peoples want.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes