clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
obviously... Madalyn is ToN main lead not for TGO, she may have some cutscenes but no lewd scenes... if you want lewd scenes play ToN again
Not necessarily. There were 2 (I think) lewd scenes with Lust Epidemic characters in Treasure of Naida.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Not necessarily. There were 2 (I think) lewd scenes with Lust Epidemic characters in Treasure of Naida.
I mentioned scenes with New MC, the old female characters won't have scenes with new MC.. it's said in their discord

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Man i can't wait for another update..
But is there any other games similar to this aside from NLT Games ? like the pron game that allow us to roam around the world thing ?

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Still haven't played this one but I loved ToN and NLT work in general.
It is worth to start playing now though (content-wise)?
And what do I hear? No incest?! In a NLT game? Is it no incest because the relationships are artificially changed or because there really isn't in this games's scenario?

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
2.png
Weekly Report

1.png
Go deeper into the forest and discover a creepy meetup during the next chapter of The Genesis Order coming this Saturday! In addition to new scenes, there will be two pinups for your collection added to the game as well as a new Kamasutra page.

Later this week I will also be working on the new puzzle game which may release with the April 15th chapter. Not sure exactly how much will be developed by then, but there will be new enemies and objects you can interact with. Oh, the puzzle game will also take place in Limbo, starring Arianna. There's more to discover in Limbo than just crafting!

There are a lot more minigames planned for TGO, but the puzzle game will be one of the biggest with a level editor and the ability to share maps using "puzzle codes". That's the plan anyways. I'll keep you all posted with more updates later!

Thanks for all the support! TGO is growing and I look forward to sharing all the interesting new additions coming throughout the year!

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes