Mortimer

Feb 9, 2018
It seems google docs deleted the walkthrough. Does anyone have a copy of it?

Mortimer

Feb 9, 2018
Wait, that's for Treasure of Nadia? But I was talking about the Genesis Order Walkthrough, since we are in the Genesis Order thread. Sorry, if that wasn't clear. The pic in my signature must have confused things haha.
But seriously, it seems the walkthrough for Genesis Order is still missing.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Wait, that's for Treasure of Nadia? But I was talking about the Genesis Order Walkthrough, since we are in the Genesis Order thread. Sorry, if that wasn't clear. The pic in my signature must have confused things haha.
Ugh, sorry my bad I've seen your signatures and didn't read the thread title I beg your pardon!
Probably GREG is modifying something and thus he blocked the wt momentarily. :)

Reactions: tommyjohne

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I think because the game is selling on steam, And has its own walkthrough there.

chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
I think there is no need for walkthrough. Just get the hammer shovel and break the 3 vases you come across. 1 in heather toilet and 2 in the mansion

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Oh my, that's...:love::love::love:
May I know the name of the game if it's real, or it's a movie? With a police officer like that I would gladly be interrogated all the time... Ehm! I mean seems interesting....:sneaky::D
Sorry to disappoint all - just a GFX i found looking for a suitable image ... :D

It's from this:

Reactions: Dylan741

Mortimer

Feb 9, 2018
I think there is no need for walkthrough. Just get the hammer shovel and break the 3 vases you come across. 1 in heather toilet and 2 in the mansion
I was using the walkthrough since I have a bunch of updates to go through all at once and I wanted to do everything in the order it's meant to be. Where I am right now I have multiple green exclamation marks, side quests and collectibles but my OCD forces me to do those in the order they were intended. :p

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.19032] [NLT Media] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 500 MB
- Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Works fine (y)Excellent choice to leave out the update only option :ROFLMAO: Should make a request to drag it into the OP... one question though :p This is a windows version not a linux one... why do sign it for both ? :unsure: All 3 have different cores though that's true if you have the matching core the versions game data is interchangeable ( www folder or in macs case app.nw )

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
where is the latest outfit ? i still have one missing. i am stuck at 18%. its stating that i have 3/4 outfit. i am assuming for carol

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes