Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah like a stinkers bath schedule... :KEK: Anyway just because someone is head over heels for Sophia Vesper does not necessarily mean the games roster should mix ;):LOL:
But I was talking of Lilian, for the rest I elegantly let slide the comparison.... That's why I said i was nice ;) :KEK: :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I know man, but I don't think he even understood that... It's just a hunch, eh? Nothing set in stone, just a feeling in the gut... ;) :KEK: :KEK:
Nope that's a definitive nope :KEK: Kid already shined in the TON thread so... nothing ever changes ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I hope you post this on NLT's discord server and Patreon page too. All kind of constructive criticism is good. Only then NLT will see how boring his animations and game style are.
I think for most of us its a mix of:

1) Not discovering ToN at a similar point in its development, so we dove in when there was much more content and scenes.
2) Comparatively having less scenes than ToN at a similar % of development.

Im still a fan of NLT but the narrative of their games isn't good enough to keep people entertained without the distraction of good scenes. It feels as if they were aiming for a more cinematic experience, and this is me just assuming, but I doubt very many of us play NLT games for great storytelling and lore. Even in this thread you hardly see people discussing the story itself.

... and if I have to see another wasted scene of MC creeping on his boss for the umpteenth time or pushing someones ass over a wall or through a door im gonna lose it and stop putting those damn scenes in the gallery!

/endrant

CassiveMock

Mar 24, 2022
Hi there, i have the latest version but the game seem to come to an end after Erica said that she would come over to my place for a discussion. Oracle said that it is the end of the update but overall game progression is 1% only. Any workaround for this?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hi there, i have the latest version but the game seem to come to an end after Erica said that she would come over to my place for a discussion. Oracle said that it is the end of the update but overall game progression is 1% only. Any workaround for this?
Expecting this to be a meme, but you need to get all the Kama pages, buy the lingerie for every girl, do the calls you got and find most of the junk listed at the top of the menu bar.

CassiveMock

Mar 24, 2022
Expecting this to be a meme, but you need to get all the Kama pages, buy the lingerie for every girl, do the calls you got and find most of the junk listed at the top of the menu bar.
Thank you for your guidance. I did all i can on the above to get the ouftits, booty call, photos and extras. I'm at 7% now and still unable to progress further. Oracle said the same thing.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Thank you for your guidance. I did all i can on the above to get the ouftits, booty call, photos and extras. I'm at 7% now and still unable to progress further. Oracle said the same thing.
% done doesn't really tie with story progression. Doing/buying all the junk for the girls will give you more %. If in doubt, post a screenie of your menu and/or check the walkthrough(s) for crap you've missed

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Omnikuken I have attached a SS of the menu, version no and what oracle is saying now. Yes i am following the walkthrough in the google doc.
you are missing kamasutra pages, check the guide in OP... also I'm not sure that you're running the latest version since the booty call counter, extras, photos & outfits should be higher... download the full version

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Omnikuken I have attached a SS of the menu, version no and what oracle is saying now. Yes i am following the walkthrough in the google doc.
you are missing kamasutra pages, check the guide in OP... also I'm not sure that you're running the latest version since the booty call counter, extras, photos & outfits should be higher... download the full version
2 entire girls, a bunch of pages, costumes, 2 story-based items (metal detector and machete), no item crafting menu (another story-based), no burner phone, no lockpicks ...... Dunno what kinda janky as F version you tried to jumble together, but you're missing way too much story stuff to be remotely legit. You should have something like this (don't bother with the $)
bruh.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
@Omnikuken I have attached a SS of the menu, version no and what oracle is saying now. Yes i am following the walkthrough in the google doc.
Where did you get it from ? :unsure: I just checked v19 even restarted it and played it until said point but it did not crap out for me... although I'm on Linux :p You might wanna remove everything that remotely has something to do with the game ( cheats patches save paths ... ) and try to redownload the full version of v19 coz that my dude is some seriously fucked up one there at your rig ! :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Replacement save file does not work. Downloaded it, put it in the appdata. when i start the game, the save does not show up.
You need to create a new save in the game and be sure the save data have the same name, before putting it in the appdata folder or the game will not recognize it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You need to create a new save in the game and be sure the save data have the same name, before putting it in the appdata folder or the game will not recognize it.
SAVE FILE !!! Oh saaave fiiile !!! Are you there ??? :p:LOL:
Seriously this is all in the FAQ section... and you on your own must have explained this like a dozen times already... let them work for their meal ! ;):KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
SAVE FILE !!! Oh saaave fiiile !!! Are you there ??? :p:LOL:
Seriously this is all in the FAQ section... and you on your own must have explained this like a dozen times already... let them work for their meal ! ;):KEK:
You think they will read it? My friend you're more naive than me if you really think they will do that, come on we all both know it will never happen.. ;) :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes