Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I hope you post this on NLT's discord server and Patreon page too. All kind of constructive criticism is good. Only then NLT will see how boring his animations and game style are.
Did do twice on blog and comments quick deleted. :( Don't bother with Discord for full of very young pervy irritating idiot :LOL: unlike f95zone where visitor seem somewhat older. :ROFLMAO:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
This one should go straight to pup... I don't endeavour much in BS territory :KEK: Dunno why it's needed in the first place... it is in the same league for me as is the puzzle editor ( might be a test run for a model change ? :unsure: ) :KEK:
As far as I know, as Linux aficionado, Launcher is Windows background application designed to automatically download files from NLT Media private server and install/repair/update game on Patreon subscriber device locally and transparently. (Can be a bit flaky and unreliable at times some say.) Needs email address entered so user level can be determined via Patreon subscription so no good unless user is signed-up patron. Never tried personally for only use Windows for a few commercial programs with no native Linux equivalent and prefer anyway to play on Linux for speed, stability and much more. (y)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
As far as I know, as Linux aficionado, Launcher is Windows background application designed to automatically download files from NLT Media private server and install/repair/update game on Patreon subscriber device locally and transparently. (Can be a bit flaky and unreliable at times some say.) Needs email address entered so user level can be determined via Patreon subscription so no good unless user is signed-up patron. Never tried personally for only use Windows for a few commercial programs with no native Linux equivalent and prefer anyway to play on Linux for speed, stability and much more. (y)
As I thought from the start it's just bullshit for the mass... this was available in TON as well so it must have been replaced for TGO but nothing worth mentioning... as is this project itself actually :rolleyes: :p

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Tysm Dylan741, so my Favourite is Lilian, Heather and Hanna´s Friend the Shy♥
I think already i know who LILIAN is really! SOPHIA in disguise, i bet my Arm!

Bhul ga

Jul 31, 2019
Have to admit I am already kind of bored with TGO plus seems already to drift into old pattern of many improbable redic sex scene, with intellectually challenged "hero" instantly and mysteriously desired by every girl and woman, accompanied by dilution and diminution of what story inserted to glue scenes together clumsily. Mention of "Guild case" and "a certain powerful woman" suggest Nellie or maybe Andrea, which is encourage but how this recipe can continue for another 20 month or more is hard to imagine. Nothing exiting, provoking, unusually entertaining, just two or three brief sex scene for lonely masturbate fantasy, although art and animation very fine the game itself seems hollow; I play through each update, never take long, and forget about largely until next update released. I give TGO another month or two to improve and then cancel Patreon subscribe and abandon if continues so below par for much longer.

Addendum: Could the "powerful woman" mention in WR refer to Madalyn cameo maybe?! That cat among the pigeon would pique interest for sure if so! :eek: About time Madalyn made an appearance in The Genesis Order for no woman, if Madalyn can be considered a woman, more powerful than her I say! :devilish:
does this game have a dedicated writer? ya'know not just to write stuff but some dude to plan how to build characters and story

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes