cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks.
Possible that ASUS bloatware "Asus Splendid" is causing some issues on your laptop.
Firma problema:
P1: AsusSplendid.exe
P2: 2.1.24.0
P3: 621e0a10
P4: AsusTru2Life.dll
P5: 4.0.7.4
P6: 61ea1856
P7: c0000005
P8: 00000000000026e3
P9:
P10:
Before you try to uninstall it try these things first:
1. Install K-Lite Codec Pack
2. Update the game's engine file ( ). [Note: Extract the engine files into a new folder and copy the game's "www" folder into it.]
3. Uninstall bloatware.
4. Install a fresh copy of Windows on your laptop without ASUS crap.
5. Switch over to Linux.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Compressed, android official and unofficial uploaders are vanished somewhere they are not uploading from a while
Yesterday you had your chance for a limited time to get an official android release... since it's gone now it's back to square one and go get it yourselves from the net ! :p Compressed version can also be made by each and every one of you... you all just choose not to do shit ! Like it or not this is the case here ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Gotta wonder in what parallel universe downloading 2GB is so hurtful people can't do anything but ask for a compressed version. What is this, 1998 with 56kpbs modems ? Most internet fridges have bigger firmware updates than TGO's full build (so far)

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
Gotta wonder in what parallel universe downloading 2GB is so hurtful people can't do anything but ask for a compressed version. What is this, 1998 with 56kpbs modems ? Most internet fridges have bigger firmware updates than TGO's full build (so far)
hahaha come live in Cuba so you can see what it means to download at 128kbs

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Mmm, I love 'Treasure of Nadia' and I feel 'The Genesis Order' is slightly worse game overall (compared @ similar stages in the development).

GO pros over ToN:
Animations and renders look better at least. (y)
Sidequests are a nice addition to the game, even if ingame impact is very minor.
The crafting receipe interface is better too. (In ToN you couldn't craft from a receipe, only read a receipe)

GO and ToN equals
12 main sex partners

GO and ToN equals (but are negatives):
Same amount? of ethnicities [time will tell if this is improved in GO]
Main characters house/customization? [time will tell if this is improved in GO]
Money/barter systems [time will tell if this is improved in GO]

GO cons compared to ToN:
Pacing seems slower in GO.
Possible less exploration in GO.

I'll just be happy if the game ends up being equal in content overall, compared to ToN.

But will be even more happy if there is slight improvements on stuff (amount of areas on map, more screens to explore, more gated content by tools/exploration/etc., more ethnicities partners, etc.)

I wish there were more ethnicities amoung the 12 main partners.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Mmm, I love 'Treasure of Nadia' and I feel 'The Genesis Order' is slightly worse game overall (compared @ similar stages in the development).

GO pros over ToN:
Animations and renders look better at least. (y)
Sidequests are a nice addition to the game, even if ingame impact is very minor.
The crafting receipe interface is better too. (In ToN you couldn't craft from a receipe, only read a receipe)

GO and ToN equals
12 main sex partners

GO and ToN equals (but are negatives):
Same amount? of ethnicities [time will tell if this is improved in GO]
Main characters house/customization? [time will tell if this is improved in GO]
Money/barter systems [time will tell if this is improved in GO]

GO cons compared to ToN:
Pacing seems slower in GO.
Possible less exploration in GO.

I'll just be happy if the game ends up being equal in content overall, compared to ToN.

But will be even more happy if there is slight improvements on stuff (amount of areas on map, more screens to explore, more gated content by tools/exploration/etc., more ethnicities partners, etc.)

I wish there were more ethnicities amoung the 12 main partners.
We got Indian and Latina, on top of the whitewash. It's not that bad

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Some people have less space in their computer and some people using Limited Internet Data instead of WiFi

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
You dudes will have fun with the complete TGO build in ~2 years being over 9GB
I was being sarcastic. I can handle the downloads. LOL Between the compressed version beggers and android players, I haven't decided yet which are more pathetic.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Same people.
Nah, you can have wincest compressed Android wackjobs. Or you can have 1 of the 3 separately, they're not mutually exclusive. Good thing we got past ToN's "Madalyn is gone cause I cheated like a pleb" and/or "Where's the red herring/how do I start the goose chase ?" bunch. This is pretty tame to what could/would/should happen in the near future

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Nah, you can have wincest compressed Android wackjobs. Or you can have 1 of the 3 separately, they're not mutually exclusive. Good thing we got past ToN's "Madalyn is gone cause I cheated like a pleb" and/or "Where's the red herring/how do I start the goose chase ?" bunch. This is pretty tame to what could/would/should happen in the near future
And you've all forgotten the ....

My Cat eat my computer after my mother had washed it. My cousin then put in the fire to dry it. Then an asteroid landed on the house ....

.... can I have a full, up-date-date, loads of money save?

OH PLUU-EEESSEEE! :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes