Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
I bet Steam had something to say about the "easy" incest modding. After they noticed how easy it was to male TON incest themed, they might have cracked down a bit and told NLT if he wanted to have anymore games on steam he had to make it harder to do this.

just my 2 cents... oops 5 cents with inflation

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I bet Steam had something to say about the "easy" incest modding. After they noticed how easy it was to male TON incest themed, they might have cracked down a bit and told NLT if he wanted to have anymore games on steam he had to make it harder to do this.

just my 2 cents... oops 5 cents with inflation
Steam doesn't care what you do. You advertise your game as mega-lewd, they'll sell it as mega-lewd. Wincest patch from either the dev or some rando won't change anything. You can have 1st party decensor for Jap games on Steam, they don't give a flying fuck about it

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
What I find really hard to fathom is the idea that just because NLT was an acronym for a certain fetish, and that this developer used to cater pretty much exclusively to this fetish, that all his subsequent work must also include it even if it's hidden for obvious reasons. People change all the time for internal and external reasons. Stop being so stuck in the past.

It's basically saying, since someone drank breast milk exclusive when they were born, they must only drink breast milk the rest of their lives, even if they have to put it in a beer mug.

Now, if we were talking about breast milk directly from the breasts of <insert your favorite sex symbol>, then maybe I see the point... :ROFLMAO:
I agree. Thanks heavens Ford stop crossing rivers!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
His Macbook.
:FacePalm:
Like they wouldn't be creative enough to come up with some serious bullshit on their own you provide them with bombshells like this ?! :eek::ROFLMAO:

But seriously is there any trouble with the Macbook that makes TGO not available to play ? :unsure: It's possible that there is... but if there is and you own a Macbook you should have faced this at the moment the game came out so the coping mechanism isn't really working I'd say :LOL: BTW : it really isn't far from the real life game if you are watching someones gameplay on some stream site... that won't be a problem even for a Macbook :sleep:
BTW 2 !!!
Mac.jpeg :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.
This is not the correct solution, the game freezes on start and players are not able to do anything (yet).

The cause is the HIME_PreTitleEvents plugin that triggers an event on map 001 intended to play the "logo" video. Unfortunately this seems to send the interpreter into an infinite loop (as evident by the Chrome Developer console becoming unresponsive).

The solution is to disable the plugin in plugins.js.

Problem is a bit more simple than I first thought. The YSP_VideoPlayer plugin does not check for errors, thus the isReady() function always returns false and sends the interpreter into infinite loops waiting for video to become ready. The error is fairly straight-forward: DECODER_ERROR_NOT_SUPPORTED: video decoder initialization failed meaning the video cannot be played as the codec is not supported. NWJS uses Chromium and I presume so does the Android build. According to , H.264 is not a supported codec. Neither is AAC. The solution is for the dev to recode all videos to VP9 and Vorbis or one of the other listed codecs.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This is not the correct solution, the game freezes on start and players are not able to do anything (yet).

The cause is the HIME_PreTitleEvents plugin that triggers an event on map 001 intended to play the "logo" video. Unfortunately this seems to send the interpreter into an infinite loop (as evident by the Chrome Developer console becoming unresponsive).

The solution is to disable the plugin in plugins.js.

Problem is a bit more simple than I first thought. The YSP_VideoPlayer plugin does not check for errors, thus the isReady() function always returns false and sends the interpreter into infinite loops waiting for video to become ready. The error is fairly straight-forward: DECODER_ERROR_NOT_SUPPORTED: video decoder initialization failed meaning the video cannot be played as the codec is not supported. NWJS uses Chromium and I presume so does the Android build. According to , H.264 is not a supported codec. Neither is AAC. The solution is for the dev to recode all videos to VP9 and Vorbis or one of the other listed codecs.
Nice. Good job.

Now post this in NLT's discord server or reach out to him on Patreon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nice. Good job.

Now post this in NLT's discord server or reach out to him on Patreon.
Not sure what good it would make... you think they don't know about this already ? :oops: :unsure: To be frank they just don't give a fuck ;):KEK: Plus this whole Android misery... use Joiplay ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif Misery evaporated :ROFLMAO:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
This mean you didn't solve something with Detective Batth before, you need to look for clues....You need to go back to the mansion and start over from there.
Yeah, maybe a visit to the sex shop will help you....
It always helps me.....for a friend..

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Anyway, i personally don't mind if they added it but i don't think it would give any significant changes in both story or the gameplay if they put Incest stuff in the game.

sonic_the_hedgehog

Sep 15, 2021
Is anyone else getting what looks like a javascript error? Specifically (using Mac OS), I get the following message,"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js". I'm going to investigate upgrading javascript and will report back.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes