Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So your saying NLT is one of those sick folks?
man you must be born yesterday LOL (as many of new NLT fanbois are here)
Do you know what NLT stands for?
Something that's not been relevant for more than 4 years since Patreon said lolnope ? Good thing some around here keep track of basic stuff

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So your saying NLT is one of those sick folks?
Nope :p

He used to provide sick folks with material... call it business ;)
man you must be born yesterday LOL (as many of new NLT fanbois are here)
I wish ! :KEK: But what is this fanboi bullshit here ?! I never was a fan of NLT OR anyone else for that matter... I leave this stuff to the hardcore big-brains such as yourself ;)
Do you know what NLT stands for?
Something that's not been relevant for more than 4 years since Patreon said lolnope ? Good thing some around here keep track of basic stuff
This dude is like a broken record with his " do you know what NTL stands for ??? :p " ( deliberate ! ) so what would one expect from him ? I for one not a damn thing and he delivers just as expected :ROFLMAO:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
If TGO continues in the current fashion it's pretty easy to read between the lines and see what happened.

The current business climate makes it harder to produce content such as he used to do. He made some changes to make it easier for him to do what he likes without getting in trouble with Patreon. It is what it is.

He was right in the middle of producing a planned trilogy so moving to another platform was probably out of the question. One can wonder why he chose to write a story that made it very hard for 3rd party "taboo patching".

Maybe he is playing it safe or he is drawing a line in the sand. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Either way it's sad for taboo fans but in the end it's up to him to do what he deems best for his business.

Maybe something will change in the interim when he plans what to do next, who knows? I'm not feeling very optimistic though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: sixart

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Right! Here's a different solution to tangle of mother and sister shit rendering The Genesis Order incest free.

(1) Heather was William's father's girlfriend who lived with him but not William's (biological) mother or step-mother by marriage;
(2) Chloe was fathered before William's father and Heather met and is not William's (biological) sister or step-sister by marriage;

(Basically same as before but with marriage omitted and so both consanguinity and affinity no longer considerations.)

Under these circumstances William, Heather and Chloe are a genuine (Jerry Springer) family of sorts, which explains their closeness, but William is unrelated biologically to both Heather and Chloe and, because William's father and Heather never married, also also not related to Heather and Chloe by affinity opening up the possibility of intimacy between William and both Heather and Chloe, individually and separately, without such intimacy construed as incest although it would be kind of distasteful, unsavory and weird all things considered I have to admit.

Can we drop all that whimpering, bleating and hand-wringing about the lack of incestuous content now?

(Because technically there is none with this scenario.)

Ta-da.

Reactions: saves88

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Right! Here's a different solution to tangle of mother and sister shit rendering The Genesis Order incest free.

(1) Heather was William's father's girlfriend who lived with him but not William's (biological) mother or step-mother by marriage;
(2) Chloe was fathered before William's father and Heather met and is not William's (biological) sister or step-sister by marriage;

(Basically same as before but with marriage omitted and so both consanguinity and affinity no longer considerations.)

Under these circumstances William, Heather and Chloe are a genuine (Jerry Springer) family of sorts, which explains their closeness, but William is unrelated biologically to both Heather and Chloe and, because William's father and Heather never married, also also not related to Heather and Chloe by affinity opening up the possibility of intimacy between William and both Heather and Chloe, individually and separately, without such intimacy construed as incest although it would be kind of distasteful, unsavory and weird all things considered I have to admit.

Can we drop all that whimpering, bleating and hand-wringing about the lack of incestuous content now?

Ta-da.
:KEK: I know it was short but...

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020

Ta-da.
piw.gif

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
What I find really hard to fathom is the idea that just because NLT was an acronym for a certain fetish, and that this developer used to cater pretty much exclusively to this fetish, that all his subsequent work must also include it even if it's hidden for obvious reasons. People change all the time for internal and external reasons. Stop being so stuck in the past.

It's basically saying, since someone drank breast milk exclusive when they were born, they must only drink breast milk the rest of their lives, even if they have to put it in a beer mug.

Now, if we were talking about breast milk directly from the breasts of <insert your favorite sex symbol>, then maybe I see the point... :ROFLMAO:

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
So no incest ! What next nudity ban . IS the recent ratings hinting Something NLT?

Last edited:

MrTreats

Nov 23, 2016
Not sure how can you actually miss this but oh well... :rolleyes: 1st key you get for activating 4 gargoyle statues... ( just to be sure find the 5th one as well so you don't come back here crying that you can't break the vases around town ! ;) ) and the 2nd key comes via a story scene at the XXX Shop... Not sure how or why these can be missed but yeah peeps are getting creative :KEK:
i saved in the xxx shop then ran all over town to find nothing only to see i had to re enter the shop to get anyplace

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i saved in the xxx shop then ran all over town to find nothing only to see i had to re enter the shop to get anyplace
Well well... another lesson ! :geek: You don't save anywhere else than the world map in a RPGMaker game ! ;)

Reactions: MM48

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hopefully NLT busts his ass out with a memelicious April's fool joke to rival the goose chase/red herring. Anything less should result in Patreon closing his account

haivu

Mar 27, 2019
Does anyone know the portrait of the 12th girl? I hate Ella and Hannah. Chloe looks like transgender. I love Melisa and Andrea.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes