sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is that a question ? :p No thanks I'm fine on my own :LOL:
To the geniuses out there that can't cope with a straithforward game :KEK:
  • Talk to Lilian ( Wilkes mansion ) > activate the 5th gargoyle ( cave from the farm ) > get Hammer Shovel
  • XXX Shop > Enter and talk to Nellie > go to Wilkes mansion and use the key with both locks
  • Push the blue block on one of the two switches then stand on the other
  • Heather Home > upstairs > bathroom > get the suntan oil
  • Upstairs > get your clothes > and break the Jar to get a chest key
  • Free Roam & NPCs:
    • Activate the 5th Gargoyle: Farm > Up > Cave > Up > Go upstairs and get the KS Page
    • Get the Shovel: Wilkes Mansion > Upstairs Left
    • Shop: Buy the pictures and the outfits then Booty Call Carol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PKPLAYA626

Mortimer

Feb 9, 2018
To the geniuses out there that can't cope with a straithforward game :KEK:
  • Talk to Lilian ( Wilkes mansion ) > activate the 5th gargoyle ( cave from the farm ) > get Hammer Shovel
  • XXX Shop > Enter and talk to Nellie > go to Wilkes mansion and use the key with both locks
  • Push the blue block on one of the two switches then stand on the other
  • Heather Home > upstairs > bathroom > get the suntan oil
  • Upstairs > get your clothes > and break the Jar to get a chest key
  • Free Roam & NPCs:
    • Activate the 5th Gargoyle: Farm > Up > Cave > Up > Go upstairs and get the KS Page
    • Get the Shovel: Wilkes Mansion > Upstairs Left
    • Shop: Buy the pictures and the outfits then Booty Call Carol
You can find this walkthrough here:

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
i have a idea about the relict we found in the game, the first of six stones. They say it give a lot of sexual power or something.
so my idea is that madalyn is the enemy in the game but after we get all six relicts we will dominate her thanks to the magical power we get.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
hey man, just curiosity, when I loaded the game, save 1, it said 18% completed ?
Check the status screen if all photo extra booty calls + KS Pages are there then it is on it's max but a pretty standard percentage bug kicked in... pay it no attention :LOL:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i have a idea about the relict we found in the game, the first of six stones. They say it give a lot of sexual power or something.
so my idea is that madalyn is the enemy in the game but after we get all six relicts we will dominate her thanks to the magical power we get.
Engrish aside, Madalyn isn't in the game

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes