S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Yeah... soon... :KEK: It's not about posting ANYTHING but let us remember the good old times with Treasure of Nadia when release drop was imminent a good chunk of 40 pages were posted about the same BS Hero TY and whatever subjects... ( not a single release but most of them produced this ;) )
yeah that good old times

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Yeah... soon... :KEK: It's not about posting ANYTHING but let us remember the good old times with Treasure of Nadia when release drop was imminent a good chunk of 40 pages were posted about the same BS Hero TY and whatever subjects... ( not a single release but most of them produced this ;) )
I think that was during the covid pandemic when many had nothing better to do. :(

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I think that was during the covid pandemic when many had nothing better to do. :(
No that was before TON turned to shit and the game was actually good ! :LOL: OFC Covid-19 Pandemic played it's part as well but this is something people have themselves... also known as habit ! :KEK: And a rather bad one at that :rolleyes:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
No that was before TON turned to shit and the game was actually good ! :LOL: OFC Covid-19 Pandemic played it's part as well but this is something people have themselves... also known as habit ! :KEK: And a rather bad one at that :rolleyes:
Well, time to go, I will download the update tomorrow. Today, tomorrow, next day. Who cares? :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 229 Votes