reaperxma

Apr 6, 2021
i don't pay 20 $ by month for a 4 minute gameplay...

there is a lot of good true video games for 20$
Exactly! Even the triple-A game sells only for $60-70 these days and it offers at least 20 hours of gameplay~! Paying $20 for only 2 updates and 10mins of playing is just too damn much~!

GetInMyBelly

Apr 15, 2022
Exactly! Even the triple-A game sells only for $60-70 these days and it offers at least 20 hours of gameplay~! Paying $20 for only 2 updates and 10mins of playing is just too damn much~!
i'd pay 20$ for this game...once off when its completed.but 20$ per month yeah its a tad much

Guys are probably gana flame now but in my country our minimum wage per hour is only 1$ and 1 litre of petrol is 2$

Reactions: LMtheBo$$

LMtheBo$$

Oct 22, 2020
People should also consider foreigners when criticizing piracy.

I've subscribed to NLT for a few months in the past. Problem is that currently USD is 4.7x BRL. 20 dollars becomes almost 100 reais, which is roughly 8% of a minimum wage (1212 BRL). It's simply too much for a 5 minutes gameplay, like mentioned above.

If we consider the US's minimum wage of 7.25 USD for 172h/month like Brazil, that would be 1276 USD - thus the patreon costs only 0.4% of that.

I make a lot more than a minimum wage - but I doubt many of you would pay ~100 dollars for a subscription like we do here comparatively, regardless of how much you earn.

Last edited:

jansell

Apr 20, 2021

I've subscribed to NLT for a few months in the past. Problem is that currently BRL is 4.7x USD. 20 dollars becomes almost 100 reais, with is roughly 8% of a minimum wage (1212 BRL). It's simply too much for a 5 minutes gameplay, like mentioned above.

If we consider the US's minimum wage of 7.25 USD for 172h/month like Brazil, that would be 1276 USD - thus the patreon costs only 0.4% of that.

I make a lot more than a minimum wage - but I doubt many of you would pay ~80 dollars for a subscription like we do here comparatively.
man you said it all
I earn BRL R$1.500 it's too hard to keep

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

I've subscribed to NLT for a few months in the past. Problem is that currently BRL is 4.7x USD. 20 dollars becomes almost 100 reais, with is roughly 8% of a minimum wage (1212 BRL). It's simply too much for a 5 minutes gameplay, like mentioned above.

I make a lot more than a minimum wage - but I doubt many of you would pay ~80 dollars for a subscription like we do here comparatively.
Nothing wrong with pirating or paying later on via Steam etc... but people comparing an indie developer with a multi-billion dollar company are uneducated brats that never have heard of economies of scale.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

I've subscribed to NLT for a few months in the past. Problem is that currently USD is 4.7x BRL. 20 dollars becomes almost 100 reais, with is roughly 8% of a minimum wage (1212 BRL). It's simply too much for a 5 minutes gameplay, like mentioned above.

I make a lot more than a minimum wage - but I doubt many of you would pay ~100 dollars for a subscription like we do here comparatively, regardless of how much you earn.
Well, considering this game updates every 15 days you still on a high note. There are games like a wife and a mother, guy releases the game every 8 months that lasts for like 1 min if you hold ctrl to skip dialog with no sex scenes and the price is like 30 euros, I mean... priorities right?

• Haha
Reactions: LMtheBo$$
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes