Nov 17, 2020
v.23044

update only:
win: - - -
linux: - - -
mac: - - -

full
win: - -
Hero:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

jansell

Apr 20, 2021
v.23044

update only:
win: - MEGA - -
linux: - MEGA - -
mac: - MEGA - -

full
win: - MEGA -
android: - - -
linux: - -
mac: - -
thank you so muc

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
v.23044

update only:

full
Attack like lions waiting for ambush :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
v.23044

update only:

full
Thank you so much Angela! :giggle:

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Its quite sad about the incest patch...guess they didnt made the game with this in mind. Welp i will play the game when the patch comes out in 2-3 years if i dont get a gf :rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keefer43

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Play this now and get hungry for a GF. What this game teaches you: hang around as many girls as you can.
Some are bound to show interest. Then you can go have 1 on 1 sweet times with them.
Its quite sad about the incest patch...guess they didnt made the game with this in mind. Welp i will play the game when the patch comes out in 2-3 years if i dont get a gf :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

denvermark

Jul 4, 2018
There appears to be a bug. Full version download and when I solve the safe puzzle it stays on screen and wont advance. I have tried going back to latest from previous version and starting from there. same result

reaperxma

Apr 6, 2021
The official price for Treasure of Nadia is $15 on Steam. If you are in Argentina you can get it for ~ $2 based on current fx-rates.

Absolute no one is forced to pay $23 per month for the game on Patreon. What those people do is supporting the dev by "donating" money. Later on the complete game will be available on Steam again for $15.
I'm not arguing about the Patreon donation, but the “economies of scale” you said~! because no matter the size of your studio, in the end, what really counts is the profit margin, and no matter how you like to put it, the donation is part of that profit, for free, after all this is not an investment~!Most of the triple-A game studios don't have that luxury, because the profit margin is really really thin for them due to the high costs and Investment dividends~!

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes