m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Thanks for your new updated...
Always comes with sex scene in every update, thats great job.
I cant wait MC fucked Chloe and Heather in the next chapter.
And wish Developer/NLT Media make one game with female protagonist too in the future.
Merci Beaucoup..

carlofresco

May 28, 2017
I have a little question: why every time i download an update, don't work?! The files works fine untill 3 or 4 update ago, then it begin. I download the update, copy the file in the game folder, start it, error about a png file missing ( but in the folder www/img is present) when it load the main menu.
I download a compressed or a full and it work. But in the next version, change probably the file missing, but the error remain and it foce me to download again a full or compressed

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The file does not show of in the game menu. In the past there has not been any such problem. I put the file in the position that is described at page 1. For the last updates it worked.
The file number is #11 so in order to see it you need to:
1 create a save file in that slot in your game first and then overwrite it with mine;
2 Rename my file with a save already existent in your save datas and overwrite it with mine after;
If you don't do one of these two things ( your choice) the game will never see it. :)

willi83

Jan 4, 2019
The file number is #11 so in order to see it you need to:
1 create a save file in that slot in your game first and then overwrite it with mine;
2 Rename my file with a save already existent in your save datas and overwrite it with mine after;
If you don't do one of these two things ( your choice) the game will never see it. :)
(y):) Thank you "it worked"

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Some other projects in the future will be 1440p conversions of ToN and TGO as we also develop a new engine for future projects that will be in 1440p.
"Develop a new engine".... NLT hired someone to develop a new game engine for him? Honestly, It sounds like a lot of bullshit to me - but it wouldn't surprise me, from a guy who worked in marketing before.

I could imagine that NLT moves to cloud gaming which will require a NLT membership to play his games. At the same time he might withdraw his games from Steam too. On the other hand he might switch from RPG Maker to Unity or Electron/NWjs. :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes