SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
First game of NLT that I don't keep an eye on every update... waiting for more updates to play it.
I lost interest in ToN towards the end once the Temple scenes started. I've only given this one a play on the second or third update and didn't even finish it.

• Sad
Reactions: SynV

SynV

Jul 16, 2017
I lost interest in ToN towards the end once the Temple scenes started. I've only given this one a play on the second or third update and didn't even finish it.
Same here... ToN was interesting in the beginning but at the end was like :HideThePain:... and this one just played like 20 mins and I dropped it... nothing like Lust Epidemic, Valerie drives me crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Got a new SSD and kept my older HDD with the saves on it, changed the drive letters around and the game still loads the save from the older HDD, even though the path shouldn't work anymore. So as long as you don't delete/format, your saves will never bug out and everything else is 100% user error

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
NLT_Logo.png
Weekly Report

1.png

A new chapter in The Genesis Order brings drama, naughty fun, and an awkward yet intriguing interruption. Also hidden in this new chapter will be a funny new quest and the possibility to up your stats.

Coming soon will be an update to Treasure of Nadia which includes minor fixes, but also compatibility with toy devices. The interface is working and looks great, but it will take time to do all 170ish scenes in the game. We're aiming for a June update. TGO will also get toy compatibility once we have it working in ToN. More details coming later.

Thank you all for the support and have a great week!

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 1825979
Weekly Report

View attachment 1825980

A new chapter in The Genesis Order brings drama, naughty fun, and an awkward yet intriguing interruption. Also hidden in this new chapter will be a funny new quest and the possibility to up your stats.

Coming soon will be an update to Treasure of Nadia which includes minor fixes, but also compatibility with toy devices. The interface is working and looks great, but it will take time to do all 170ish scenes in the game. We're aiming for a June update. TGO will also get toy compatibility once we have it working in ToN. More details coming later.

What is toy compatibilty?

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
So Heather and MC in feminine looking bedroom, girly rather than adult, not seen before and so deduce probably Chloe's room at Heather's most likely. Latest WR says "awkward yet intriguing interruption" occurs so maybe Heather walks in on MC and Chloe doing something naughty? Or possibly Chloe walks in on Heather and MC in intimate situation? Or Carol walks in on the MC and Heather involvement and joins in to make a trio? The progression of TGO has been kind of random if not haphazard it seems to me and not predicable based on flow of ancestor games. Seems a little early in game's evolution for important Heather character to fall from grace and so maybe I am wrong in suspicion. :unsure: Heather character is so immature her daughter Chloe has said she wishes her mother would "act her age" so maybe "girly" bedroom is Heather's all along and not Chloe's! Impossible to say one way or another and not really care that much anyway truth be told. :LOL:

Out of dozen TGO females at 27% completion of TGO only Andrea, Heather, Kimberly and Melissa remain without some sort of direct sexual contact with the MC, who seems to be steaming through girls and women at rate of knots, and so in order to keep the sexy going in TGO for another 18 months, assuming NLT Media's previous two year development schedule, NLT Media will be obliged to turn TGO into a purple paean of sexual twosomes, threesomes, foursomes, moresomes and redic non-stop orgies, involving many female characters active with MC simultaneously, having exhausted every 1-2-1 variation between MC and individual girl/woman, as was the fate of ToN before it, which would disappoint me personally. :cautious:

Hopefully the "drama" promised by the WR and side-quest mentioned will turn out to be fun and entertaining. :confused:

Last edited:

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
View attachment 1825979
Weekly Report

View attachment 1825980

Oh, is it finally time for some Heather action? I hope so.

Dec 27, 2019
Hello all!
I am aware that the assets come from Daz. But does anyone know if the renders (still and animation) are done with Daz Studio or something else, like Blender?

Thanks!
Mo.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes