Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021
1653092236614.png

Most likely late to the party -- I just noticed you can "attempt" to login to the computers in the Police Station. In fact this works with most of the computers in the zone below Melissa's office. I wonder if anyone's tried to brute force the password to get in as it's only a 3 digit code?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
hey I'm new to NLT games for the first time is it mandatory to do THE and TON before? or can I go straight to this one? I checked the 3 and this is the one I'm most interested in // it's not a sequel ??(level storyline) ???
Not required to play ToN first, but it would add a deeper understanding of the overall story.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
You seemingly are so touchy you feel the need to involve the mods to get these posts (you find annoying / embarassing?) removed?

You *do* realise that getting a post removed that you have already quoted is kind of pointless?

Still - as long as it makes you happy .... (sad, but happy!)
Aww.. And I thought I was special, that it was just my comments being removed :ROFLMAO:
I did get a comment on my profile too as an added bonus though.

• Haha
Reactions: Think Tank

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Aww.. And I thought I was special, that it was just my comments being removed :ROFLMAO:
I did get a comment on my profile too as an added bonus though.
I got a comment once since you can't tell people it's their fault messing with the game and it fucks up. Mods in here are weird

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes