abhi20

May 18, 2022
Since it's asked a few hundred times per update, you didn't search much
when I go to www folder then img folder and then the characters folder there I can't found any file name $Safe.rpgmvp where as in other problems the file name that is not loaded in there system might be having name issues but in my case the file it self is missing that is why I'm asking help....

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
when I go to www folder then img folder and then the characters folder there I can't found any file name $Safe.rpgmvp where as in other problems the file name that is not loaded in there system might be having name issues but in my case the file it self is missing that is why I'm asking help....
Here is file, just extract file from $Safe.rpgmvp.zip archive attached below into correct folder.

Reactions: abhi20

Hiruko

Aug 26, 2018
I downloaded the most recent save file and put it in the User Data folder. I also have the global save file thingy but the downloaded save file doesnt show up ingame.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You'll have to make a save in the same slot before (from the game), after that you can overwrite the file and load it.
Dunno how the F you managed to quote a dude and put my name in there instead of his, but please, keep me away from that trash save lameness

Nordlicht1982

Apr 3, 2022
I downloaded the most recent save file and put it in the User Data folder. I also have the global save file thingy but the downloaded save file doesnt show up ingame.
You'll have to make a save in the same slot before (from the game), after that you can overwrite the file and load it.

alex421

Aug 3, 2017
Any one know why I can't find the chest key? I saw the video shows it is beside the door in washroom inside church. But I can't find it... any helps?

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes