tommes35

Jan 11, 2021
Hi, i finish 26%, and look for the chest key, i go hundred times into the wall (bathroom cathedral), nothing..., is there a trick?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Really wish there was a more complete list of where to find everything as in the previous games...for some reason I can't get past 25% even with all extras found:
1652854815022.png

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
And what message do you get when you ask the Oracle for a hint?
"You've finished this chapter, but you've missed some secrets. Don't be afraid to talk to strangers". As per usual for me - I usually get caught up at the start of the next chapter, but this a bit farther from complete than usual...unless I'm only missing one thing that takes it from 25% to 27%...

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
"You've finished this chapter, but you've missed some secrets. Don't be afraid to talk to strangers". As per usual for me - I usually get caught up at the start of the next chapter, but this a bit farther from complete than usual...unless I'm only missing one thing that takes it from 25% to 27%...
Take a look at this wt made by DD69-1 and try to see what you missed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD69-1

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
in which file do i put your backup
Since I don't know if you have a PC or another device here from the FAQ in the OP:
Saves are stored in a hidden folder on your computer. Saves won't be deleted as long as you don't clean your "AppData" folder (Windows).
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Another hint:
My files are numbered #9 and #10 so if you want them to be seen by the game you need to:
1 Create a save in your game in the corresponding slot, then go to the saves location and drag in my files and overwrite when asked;
2 If you already have a save, rename mines with the number you have and then overwrite your older save;
You can do the first or the second option (your choice). :)

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Since I don't know if you have a PC or another device here from the FAQ in the OP:
Saves are stored in a hidden folder on your computer. Saves won't be deleted as long as you don't clean your "AppData" folder (Windows).
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Another hint:
My files are numbered #9 and #10 so if you want them to be seen by the game you need to:
1 Create a save in your game in the corresponding slot, then go to the saves location and drag in my files and overwrite when asked;
2 If you already have a save, rename mines with the number you have and then overwrite your older save;
ok thank you

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020

Another hint:
ok thank you

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
When I look at picture in Weekly Report it looks like Hannah in the kitchen of the Ray farmhouse. (Plant on top of the blue refrigerator gives the game away.) Could one of the "pairs" mentioned in the Weekly Report destined for a 3-some with the MC be Hannah and her mom Carol? Both have had sex with the MC separately already and if one caught the other engaged with the MC she might be tempted to join in. The MC is not related to either woman and as long as they don't engage with each other, which would be incestuous, I suppose such a scene might be possible. :)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Pointless in your eyes perhaps, but it wasn't a question! It was a comment.

You may say (now) your question was rhetorical there is no element in your question to suggest that.

I didn't complain - I commented! You yourself said so in your first sentence!

I really don't care what you could have written - I was commenting on what you did actually write - not the hypothetical words in your own head.

"I see you are the smartest here" <> "are you smart friend?". The former is your opinion, the latter is an enquiry as to the other's self-perception.

I couldn't care less if he's "making fun of you".

Why?

Because you're doing such a damm fine job of that yourself.

View attachment 1815609
typical pointless talker bla bla bla, you could have ignored my message and dont say that i ask question on question but I see it is booring for you to browse here thats why you are trying to find someone to argue with. None of your bussiness i didnt even talk with you at the beginning. So please dont write me again you are another pointless commentator.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Pointless in your eyes perhaps, but it wasn't a question! It was a comment.

You may say (now) your question was rhetorical there is no element in your question to suggest that.

I didn't complain - I commented! You yourself said so in your first sentence!

I really don't care what you could have written - I was commenting on what you did actually write - not the hypothetical words in your own head.

"I see you are the smartest here" <> "are you smart friend?". The former is your opinion, the latter is an enquiry as to the other's self-perception.

I couldn't care less if he's "making fun of you".

Why?

Because you're doing such a damm fine job of that yourself.

View attachment 1815609
I see it is coming. You will say - haha you say u are typical pointless talker and want to argue and doing same now by answering me hahaha. I see your logic. 15 years boy logic.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes