Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
"are you smart friend?"

says turik6096 in response to "Do you see one when you go into the XXX Shop?"

having reprimanded b/c "No need to ask question on question."

THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE!

View attachment 1815312
Firstly, you post another pointless comment, secondly my question was rhetorical, Instead of my question because of which you complained, I could have written - I see you are the smartest here. The meaning would be the same. Which means that this question does not require an answer. Thirdly even if I asked question again, it doesnt mean he is right. He could have answered - no, but instead he is making fun of me.

Last edited:

Merongbbobbo

Oct 16, 2021
This game is very fun, but I want to avoid it.
The game up to the second one was very good, but the font changed from the third one makes it very uncomfortable to read letters to read

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
Hi can someone tell me where are the chest keys of version 25 and 27, I know one is in the bathroom of the cathedral, I've found it, where's the other?

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I am sure this has been asked before. Is there a "Renpy" version of this game? I absolutely can not stand RPGM because of the lack of controls and the overall interface. Dikgames has this listed as a "Renpy" title so is it correct?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi can someone tell me where are the chest keys of version 25 and 27, I know one is in the bathroom of the cathedral, I've found it, where's the other?
The cathedral on the left external roof.

No, it's only RPGM, the only one that get a renpy version ( incomplete) was an older NLT game I don't remember if it was summer with mom and sis or Visiting Aunt Nadia.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022

No, it's only RPGM, the only one that get a renpy version ( incomplete) was an older NLT game I don't remember if it was summer with mom and sis or Visiting Aunt Nadia.
OK Thanks!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello I have a problem I played 5% and now when I click on the oracle I get the message "You have completed this chapter but you missed some puzzles. Don't be afraid to talk to strangers." I've talked to everyone but haven't found any puzzles. Is that the happy ending? or did I do something wrong?
Go to angelcraft there are 4 puzzle quests.

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019

can you send a picture can't find it

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
does anyone have the full backup of version v.25051 please
If you use "Search" to search for 25051 and then find CrazyGamer43, you'll find the link your're after on the first screen.

If, on the other hand, you can't be bothered, then no.

:whistle:

roclaren

Dec 5, 2021
Hi everyone, I am at 26% and have completed the main story line (as of the latest upate May 16), The only thing NPCs are saying is "I used to find lockpicks in the grass and us them to open chests. but not anymore". Any idea what else I'm missing? Thanks!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I am at 26% and have completed the main story line (as of the latest upate May 16), The only thing NPCs are saying is "I used to find lockpicks in the grass and us them to open chests. but not anymore". Any idea what else I'm missing? Thanks!
Well, you are missing a lockpick that could open a chest that contains the last 1%.

WIINNITW

Jul 8, 2021
感謝 NTL 創造史詩般的遊戲
我在steam上買了兩個遊戲

這是我玩的第三場比賽

如果能保持一貫的品質,這一次還是值得期待的
希望盡快完成

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
thank you what file is it in?
You're welcome.
The files are the complete saves for the version 21041 and 25051, so if you want you can start directly the last update using them as a starting point with all the items ( kama sutra pages, strength and intelligence and other extras already in your inventory, so you can just focus on it without worrying you may lack something). :)

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes