Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
My first time playing TGO, is the story at least better than the others? Does it at least have it's own identity? Some people really crapped on this game in the reviews.
Most of those crappers still haven't figured out there won't be any wincest in the game, since Patreon banned it in 2017 and nuked the reviews cause of that. Pro tip : don't read reviews. Ever. Just play the game and make your own idea

Sep 2, 2019
Garrettino's Incest ~Pseudo~Patch:
(Outdated! Only Heather Included)
(NEW! Updated Jan.15, 2022)
This mod changes certain characters names into "Family Friendly" versions via the Art Assets:
-Heather becomes "Mother"
-Chloe becomes "Sister"
-Carol becomes "Aunty"
-Hannah becomes "Cousin"

PervySensei will NO LONGER be covering the Dialogue Text portion, so for now all you have is this, & the first few updates he has done.
This mod should be a one-time fix, that should work indefinitely; until/unless NLT alters the UI/HUD.
+Again, as a reminder, this mod still works and should work in PERPETUITY, as in forever,
and you don't even need to replace it as you overwrite with the [Update Only] patches.

Sister Chloe, Aunt Carol, and Cousin Hannah have now been added! (Jan.15, 2022)
Enjoy!
View attachment 1598338
*Instructions on how to install, inside the .RAR, mod created by me.
**This is purely a Fan-Made creation and does NOT reflect the intent of the Creator (NLT) nor should it be considered Canon.
hey this is not working. Please help

• Angry
Reactions: Petzl

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
hey this is not working. Please help
I just used it with the recent update, didn't have to do anything, just left the files there in the same folder, and my portion of the Mod still works, I just changed the Pink names and 2 map locations (art not text).

The TEXT Portion, of the dialogue, is no longer being updated, read the post I reference to in mine.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Not gonna lie, this update was pretty damn good in comparison to the ones before.

That said, we all know NLT's enjoyment of killing fathers:

- Father Parker (Lust Epidemic)
- Henry's father (Treasure of Nadia)
- Lillian's father (The Genesis Order)
- The current MC's father (The Genesis Order)

And now we have a new father added to the fray, in fact a double father, both a Father and a father! That's Father Brian, and also possibly the father of Tasha, and his character development over the last few updates have really made me like him. He's understanding about the MC's situation, has relatable life experience, and knows how to defend the ones who matter most.

Here's to hoping that by v100 that Father Brian will stay alive and well. Anyone else with me?
Father thing was probable NLT purloining trope from ancient Greek tragedy where son (Oedipus) kill father (Laius) and marry mother (Jocasta). In all such incestuous myths father must die (or be dead) in order for son to possess mother. Before time NLT Media games pretty much always featured this trope overtly, or covertly, which is why people affected with kink (psychological condition) still ask for incest patch, or "Who is mom?", or "Can MC fuck mom yet?", and/or complain about lack of sex between blood relatives which I find half sad :cry: and half funny :ROFLMAO:. Personally I do not like sexual relations occurring between the closest of close relations and am glad NLT Media move away from such thing to healthier exogamous climes. (y) At the end of the day incest is relatively boring. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurweta

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
View attachment 1814467

i keep getting that loading error and my game gets stuck when i leave the MC room. Other people have this issue from what i can see, i was wondering if it was because of the versions? idk
Mixing compressed and uncompressed updates. Redownload the full uncompressed game.

Delete your previous install and put the uncompressed redownload in its place.

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
Hello I have a problem I played 5% and now when I click on the oracle I get the message "You have completed this chapter but you missed some puzzles. Don't be afraid to talk to strangers." I've talked to everyone but haven't found any puzzles. Is that the happy ending? or did I do something wrong?

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes