Borel

Jan 7, 2022
When I look at picture in Weekly Report it looks like Hannah in the kitchen of the Ray farmhouse. (Plant on top of the blue refrigerator gives the game away.) Could one of the "pairs" mentioned in the Weekly Report destined for a 3-some with the MC be Hannah and her mom Carol? Both have had sex with the MC separately already and if one caught the other engaged with the MC she might be tempted to join in. The MC is not related to either woman and as long as they don't engage with each other, which would be incestuous, I suppose such a scene might be possible. :)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Pointless in your eyes perhaps, but it wasn't a question! It was a comment.

You may say (now) your question was rhetorical there is no element in your question to suggest that.

I didn't complain - I commented! You yourself said so in your first sentence!

I really don't care what you could have written - I was commenting on what you did actually write - not the hypothetical words in your own head.

"I see you are the smartest here" <> "are you smart friend?". The former is your opinion, the latter is an enquiry as to the other's self-perception.

I couldn't care less if he's "making fun of you".

Why?

Because you're doing such a damm fine job of that yourself.

View attachment 1815609
typical pointless talker bla bla bla, you could have ignored my message and dont say that i ask question on question but I see it is booring for you to browse here thats why you are trying to find someone to argue with. None of your bussiness i didnt even talk with you at the beginning. So please dont write me again you are another pointless commentator.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Pointless in your eyes perhaps, but it wasn't a question! It was a comment.

You may say (now) your question was rhetorical there is no element in your question to suggest that.

I didn't complain - I commented! You yourself said so in your first sentence!

I really don't care what you could have written - I was commenting on what you did actually write - not the hypothetical words in your own head.

"I see you are the smartest here" <> "are you smart friend?". The former is your opinion, the latter is an enquiry as to the other's self-perception.

I couldn't care less if he's "making fun of you".

Why?

Because you're doing such a damm fine job of that yourself.

View attachment 1815609
I see it is coming. You will say - haha you say u are typical pointless talker and want to argue and doing same now by answering me hahaha. I see your logic. 15 years boy logic.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
backups don't work
Like I told you, before putting those saves there did you create a save in the slot 9 and 10 with the game?
You need to do that before, after that you can drag those saves in the folder and overwrite the existent files, if you just put them in the saves data the game will never see them. :)

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Comme je vous l'ai dit, avant de placer ces sauvegardes, avez-vous créé une sauvegarde dans les emplacements 9 et 10 avec le jeu ?
Vous devez le faire avant, après cela, vous pouvez faire glisser ces sauvegardes dans le dossier et écraser les fichiers existants, si vous les mettez simplement dans les données de sauvegarde, le jeu ne les verra jamais.:)
[/DEVIS]
yes

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Uhm, that's strange, I just tried them again to be sure and they work perfectly the only suggestion I can offer is try to erase your saves, and try the procedure once again, maybe something went wrong. :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
typical pointless talker bla bla bla, you could have ignored my message and dont say that i ask question on question but I see it is booring for you to browse here thats why you are trying to find someone to argue with. None of your bussiness i didnt even talk with you at the beginning. So please dont write me again you are another pointless commentator.
I see it is coming. You will say - haha you say u are typical pointless talker and want to argue and doing same now by answering me hahaha. I see your logic. 15 years boy logic.
Double post the same quote while crying dude is a pointless poster. The irony is way too much to handle
This game look like NLT's
NLT uses basic 3D models from Daz which any1 and their mom get. Course some look-alikes are to be expected

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Think Tank

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
You may as well go and spew all that into a mirror.

For it is you that you are describing - possibly as far as the 15 year old boy as well. Presumably based on your own experience.

I commented in an attempt to show you that you were doing exactly as you accuse others of. Something you too could have chosen to ignore - but didn't.

Seemingly you cannot sense the position you are placing yourself in. On your own head be it.

(as for 15 years old - I wish :HideThePain:)

I can see no further point in trying to explain to you - your mind is obviously closed.

[ IGNORED NOW ]

Last edited:

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Uhm, that's strange, I just tried them again to be sure and they work perfectly the only suggestion I can offer is try to erase your saves, and try the procedure once again, maybe something went wrong. :)
Did I correctly place the backups on the photo I sent?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Did I correctly place the backups on the photo I sent?
Yes they are.
The question is:
1 Have you created a prior save in the slot number 9 and 10 with the game?
2 After that, have you overwritten the saves you created with mines?
Or
3 Did you just put them there?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes they are.
The question is:
1 Have you created a prior save in the slot number 9 and 10 with the game?
2 After that, have you overwritten the saves you created with mines?
Or
3 Did you just put them there?
Gotta wonder if people actually know how to rename files and/or what overwrite means. The amount of times they keep repeating the same junk is pretty much a "lolnope" to the question. But this is F95, so nothing new

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

^Ulric^

Apr 5, 2021
All Update Only links for Windows have 0.27052 version and not 0.27053 hot fix version.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes