Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
He didn't do it in both LE and TON, he's not going to do it for TGO. You posting how it hurts you doesn't change anything. Just get good and save every time you get if playing for too long makes you scared.

And the build is less than 30 mins, so your example doesn't hold.

Or try playing anything resembling a RPG pre-snowflake 2010, there's lenghty scenes you can't skip and if you screw up, you gotta re-watch them.

Sitting still for more than 30 secs is now hard for children, guess it also applies to pron games
I gotta say, Hoopsneedle's original comment was a very fair, valid comment that lands smack in the middle of constructive criticism, and most definitely did not deserve your unnecessarily rude denigration.

Reactions: Echbert

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I gotta say, Hoopsneedle's original comment was a very fair, valid comment that lands smack in the middle of constructive criticism, and most definitely did not deserve your unnecessarily rude denigration.
bro, with all due respect, it's a rpgm engine mechanic, you cannot save in between dialogues or cutscenes.. it's possible in renpy & unity.. so even if nlt tries to do it in rpgm engine, he cannot because the engine won't let him.. the criticism made sense if the developer chose to not allow saves, but here the engine is limiting the issue, nothing can be done in between dialogues & cutscenes, it's just how it is :/

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
bro, with all due respect, it's a rpgm engine mechanic, you cannot save in between dialogues or cutscenes.. it's possible in repny & unity.. so even if nlt tries to do it in rpgm engine, he cannot because the engine won't let him.. the criticism made sense if the developer chose to not allow saves, but here the engine is limiting the issue, nothing can be done in between dialogues & cutscenes, it's just how it is :/
That's all fine and good, but not everybody knows the technical limits of these engines. And Hoopsneedle's comment was not one of those that are repeated endlessly and daily. Omnikuken could have calmly explain it like you just did, but instead, he unnecessarily turned it into something else.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
bro, with all due respect, it's a rpgm engine mechanic, you cannot save in between dialogues or cutscenes.. it's possible in repny & unity.. so even if nlt tries to do it in rpgm engine, he cannot because the engine won't let him.. the criticism made sense if the developer chose to not allow saves, but here the engine is limiting the issue, nothing can be done in between dialogues & cutscenes, it's just how it is :/
To be honest ( besides the technicality ) I don't see the point of this issue from the start... is 15 days span not enough to finish an update like this ??? :oops: o_O:WaitWhat: Another one... I only remember " long " sequences where you can't save at the very end of the game ( TON for sure LE I'm not even sure it had such a " long " period where you were locked out of the save option... :unsure: ) but anyhow that's what the skip button is for or not ? :unsure: And if you are afraid that you missed out on something there is the scene player since reaching that point unlocks that scene so one can rewatch as many times he wants... I don't get it... anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :LOL:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
To be honest ( besides the technicality ) I don't see the point of this issue from the start... is 15 days span not enough to finish an update like this ??? :oops: o_O:WaitWhat: Another one... I only remember " long " sequences where you can't save at the very end of the game ( TON for sure LE I'm not even sure it had such a " long " period where you were locked out of the save option... :unsure: ) but anyhow that's what the skip button is for or not ? :unsure: And if you are afraid that you missed out on something there is the scene player since reaching that point unlocks that scene so one can rewatch as many times he wants... I don't get it... anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :LOL:
I don't understand the point which you just made bro :oops:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't understand the point which you just made bro :oops:
How should I put it... It's not the end of the world that you are " sometimes " locked out of a save option... if you are busy then " fuck it I replay it later " ( assume we have a frequent save state player then he must have made a state BEFORE he get's interrupted/forced to quit/whatever ) if you are not busy then you just play it through normally in your own speed ( at no times was there a text sequence that was longer than 5-10 minutes... :rolleyes: ) so I don't get it why they want a save anytime option with such short updates... and as I mentioned before video scenes can be skipped and watched again through the scene player... if it was waaay longer I might feel for it but these 20 minute updates don't warrant this at all ! Not to mention the technicality issues... Anyways never mind ! :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD69-1

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Good to see Genesis Order in action..... as a continuation to ToN.... nice to have a relook at old faces :)

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Sorry to be rude but TGO unable to make impression,Looks boring much alike TON.

Hope they include more models like Lust epidemic instead of skinny ones.

Incest patch is highly appreciated.Story line with models based on NLT Comics and characters will be highly appreciated.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Everyone is like "where is the next update???", "where is the incest patch???", "where are the high heels???". Meanwhile here I'm like "where is this game's equivalent of the Ancient Temple???". Seriously, I need some new block puzzles to solve!
You're a bit hasty... it will come in due time ! But it does not have to be something like an Ancient Temple... games puzzles side quests they can work differently approached too :D

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
It's really a shame that we will never have any real scene with madalyn knowing her importance in the plot.

She is a succubus and she was just using the retarded mc from treasures of nadia to get to her goal, she has no reasons to be "faithful" to him, we didn't even have enough scenes with her.

The good thing about this new game though is the more mature MC, the previous MC was just cringy af and would have never nailed more then Alia in a realistic story, i'm getting a "Deliverance" vibe to genesis order and that's a good thing.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes