sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So, the way we will earn money for the MC is pretty much the same with Henry. Got it. Stupid talismans.
If interested : Clay/Copper/Gold/Guardian/God Idols Clay/Silver/Gold Statues and Stone/Jade/Silver/Gold Figurines are there to hunt down... ( currently ) So nope no talismans for now :KEK: But ofc you WORK as a detective so you will have your paycheck as well... Let's see if we can top off Bezos :LOL:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
If interested : Clay/Copper/Gold/Guardian/God Idols Clay/Silver/Gold Statues and Stone/Jade/Silver/Gold Figurines are there to hunt down... ( currently ) So nope no talismans for now :KEK: But ofc you WORK as a detective so you will have your paycheck as well... Let's see if we can top off Bezos :LOL:
Yeah, those Statues and Figurines is exactly the same as those shitty Talismans. I really have high hopes when they introduce the paycheck mechanics. But, oh boy. How wrong i am. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi , Every One This is Turkish Translate for new Games The Genesis Order. turkish topic url down see ya.
Selamlar herkese , The Genesis Order'in Bu sürümdeki Türkçe version konusu aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Updated: 7.12.2021
Game/Creator: NLT Media - - - - -
Modder: AlxTr
Game Version: v0.02121
Language: Turkish
Size : for now 804MB

Turkish Translate

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, those Statues and Figurines is exactly the same as those shitty Talismans. I really have high hopes when they introduce the paycheck mechanics. But, oh boy. How wrong i am. :HideThePain:
Guess the said paycheck will come just like in TON according to " made steps " in the game... :KEK:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Okay guys the following thing is NOT a spoiler since I simply don’t know it BUT it’s quite 100% certain - at least for me:

the blond girl which mc and detective meet in the castle (Lillian or something like that) is nearly 100% sure a vampire.
And I am certain this game will be more about vampires and demons (angels?) in general. But I doubt mc will turn into a werewolf

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Okay guys the following thing is NOT a spoiler since I simply don’t know it BUT it’s quite 100% certain - at least for me:

the blond girl which mc and detective meet in the castle (Lillian or something like that) is nearly 100% sure a vampire.
And I am certain this game will be more about vampires and demons (angels?) in general. But I doubt mc will turn into a werewolf
I think Lilian is not even Lilian ( anymore ? :unsure::eek: ) just plain ol' Mads fucks around with the folks of North Santiva and of course those freaks in robes or cassocks or hoodies :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: TO WHAT END ?!!! That would be a big crank handle plotwise... :BootyTime:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'm little confused by fact that here is many people rating the game one or two stars just because it is first release :D
It's really dumb.
Rating game even in early stage. Just wait with your rating or rate it depending on showed quality not on the content.

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
#1 : tag removed so nothing
#2 : Tasha is obvious choice, though it might be any1 else or absolutely nothing
#3 : we should get some lewds before phone calls, so a bit towards ~10%
1. Noted, thanks for the update. So found family I guess lol.
2. Agree with Tasha, but also could be nothing as well. According to this week’s weekly report, next week’s update will have 3 scenes, maybe one of them will be Henry and Tasha?
3. Also according to this week’s weekly report, we will be getting the first kamasutra page on 12/15. Probably foreplay, but wonder who it could be.

juz4phun

May 5, 2017

I think Lilian is not even Lilian ( anymore ? :unsure::eek: ) just plain ol' Mads fucks around with the folks of North Santiva and of course those freaks in robes or cassocks or hoodies :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: TO WHAT END ?!!! That would be a big crank handle plotwise... :BootyTime:

These are both good theories. I also like the theory from Sick Puppy that Nellie in TGO is Tasha’s mom.

Why Tasha? Because Tasha is Nellie daughter I say long past!

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-5795125

Note physical resemblance between two, Yakuza-like tattoo on both and remember Tasha say in ToN mother leader of gang who went to prison? In TGO trailer Nellie and Duncan shown together so my bet Nellie is Tasha mommy, Duncan is Tasha daddy and both are big wheel in criminal Eclipse Guild organisation.

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Weekly Report
View attachment 1533657
Next week comes the 2nd chapter of The Genesis Order! Featuring three new scenes and our first Kamasutra page!

In Chapter 2 we will see another peek into the past as our new XXX shop owner reveals some secrets to a disbelieving detective. We'll also be unlocking a new treasure dealer and side quests.

For those who have played Chapter ,1 I'd love to hear your feedback. Don't forget to check out the link at the end of Chapter 1 to share your thoughts on the new game. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Next week I'll be sharing a new teaser for this final update of 2021 before the release on the 15th.

2021 is coming to a close soon, and it's been a big year for NLT Media with the completion of Treasure of Nadia and now the release of The Genesis Order. I look forward to a big 2022 with many surprise twists and a lot of fun new gameplay being developed.

Thank you all for the support! Have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first kamasutra page this early?! Interesting. Who and what does the thread think it will be?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
These are both good theories. I also like the theory from Sick Puppy that Nellie in TGO is Tasha’s mom.
Not very theory like... there were bits and pieces here and there in TON that make this conclusion legit... you just have to READ sometimes and you can make the connections :BootyTime:
Eğer annemi becermek istemiyorsam yasaklanacağım? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
To find out keep doing it and stay tuned ! :KEK:
The first kamasutra page this early?! Interesting. Who and what does the thread think it will be?
Fooling around - Hannah ( title can change but the content will be foreplay )

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Not very theory like... there were bits and pieces here and there in TON that make this conclusion legit... you just have to READ sometimes and you can make the connections :BootyTime:

To find out keep doing it and stay tuned ! :KEK:

Fooling around - Hannah ( title can change but the content will be foreplay )
1. I guess I never gave much thought to the Tasha/Nellie familial connection until recently. Good to know.
2. A Hannah Fooling Around kamasutra page makes sense, good guess (which like the Nellie thing you mentioned is also probably right lol).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
1. I guess I never gave much thought to the Tasha/Nellie familial connection until recently. Good to know.
2. A Hannah Fooling Around ks page makes sense, good guess (which like the Nellie thing is also probably right lol).
It ( Nellie ) was not meantioned by name... ! Fooling around is pretty much the standard " beginning " of the sex drive in all of the NLT saga :LOL:

Reactions: juz4phun

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
damn the productivity of NLT media never fails to amaze me...Thank you for your work,you are a true example of dedication and hard work.Game looks fire,bookmarked it,will wait for the future updates.I wish you good luck,and stay safe

Reactions: Hoopsneedle

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
A sex drive that will take about 2 years to finish
Don't think so... the case with TON... :HideThePain: well let's just say I hope it's not gonna become a habit of NLTs ! There are some things where outside interference is just gonna make more problems than it solves... :WutFace:

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Don't think so... the case with TON... :HideThePain: well let's just say I hope it's not gonna become a habit of NLTs ! There are some things where outside interference is just gonna make more problems than it solves... :WutFace:
I’ll take your word on it haha.

Do you know if TGO will get 2% or 3% updates per release? TON started with 3% updates each release but in the last stretch went to 2% updates per release.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I’ll take your word on it haha.

Do you know if TGO will get 2% or 3% updates per release? TON started with 3% updates each release but in the last stretch went to 2% updates per release.
Never mind that counter :LOL: Sure there will be times when version number go up with 3... not necessarily mean MORE content ( logically it would but that would have to mean no to exchange the " counting rates " due to some fuck up ! :KEK: )

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes