exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I would not have expected a first release this year. Fine thing so far. (y)

However, one notices more and more clearly with the game series that the developer is not a native english speaker. Neither am I. But if you invite someone to enter your house, translate it with "come inside", is a bit strange. :eek:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
However, one notices more and more clearly with the game series that the developer is not a native english speaker. Neither am I. But if you invite someone to enter your house, translate it with "come inside", is a bit strange.
Totally agree with you. US Americans speak simplified English which isn't native English since real English is spoken in England only.

So, do you think a cowboy from Texas speaks native English? :p

P.s. NLT is from Texas. ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I would not have expected a first release this year. Fine thing so far. (y)

However, one notices more and more clearly with the game series that the developer is not a native english speaker. Neither am I. But if you invite someone to enter your house, translate it with "come inside", is a bit strange. :eek:
Weekly reports said early Dec release since before Sept, dunno where your claim comes from ...... Aside you never reading them

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Ok, here’s three thoughts I wanted to post to the thread. Let me know what you guys think:

1. So, the debate about the IC patch…Heather and Chloe seem to be the obvious women who could be related to William, but with the text and audio using first names it’ll be hard to make a patch. How about instead of Heather as his mom and Chloe as his sis, why not Heather as his aunt and Chloe as his cousin? People call their aunts by their first names so that works. The issue with Hannah saying she’ll help William get intimate with Chloe is weird if she’s his sister, since NLT usually builds up to the taboo, not have it from the start. But if she’s his cousin, it could read like a forbidden lust and you still get taboo. It’s not mom/son and bro/sis like people want, but it’s still taboo.

2. We got a scene in TON of Brad and Valerie from LE having sex on the beach. Do you think we’ll get a sex scene with Henry and one of his harem from TON in TGO? If so, who do you think it will be with? My guess would be Tasha because she’s in town with him at the sex shop.

3. What percentage update will we get the first kamasutra page? It’ll probably be for the first woman he gets intimate with, so who do you guys think will be the first girl to get a sex scene? PS. I know Hannah showed him her pussy, but I mean actual sex.

Apologies for the long post, just wanted to get some thoughts out and pose some questions to the thread.

Reactions: Tank Dempsey

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ok, here’s three thoughts I wanted to post to the thread. Let me know what you guys think:

1. So, the debate about the IC patch…Heather and Chloe seem to be the obvious women who could be related to William, but with the text and audio using first names it’ll be hard to make a patch. How about instead of Heather as his mom and Chloe as his sis, why not Heather as his aunt and Chloe as his cousin? People call their aunts by their first names so that works. The issue with Hannah saying she’ll help William get intimate with Chloe is weird if she’s his sister, since NLT usually builds up to the taboo, not have it from the start. But if she’s his cousin, it could read like a forbidden lust and you still get taboo. It’s not mom/son and bro/sis like people want, but it’s still taboo.

2. We got a scene in TON of Brad and Valerie from LE having sex on the beach. Do you think we’ll get a sex scene with Henry and one of his harem from TON in TGO? If so, who do you think it will be with? My guess would be Tasha because she’s in town with him at the sex shop.

3. What percentage update will we get the first kamasutra page? It’ll probably be for the first woman he gets intimate with, so who do you guys think will be the first girl to get a sex scene? PS. I know Hannah showed him her pussy, but I mean actual sex.

Apologies for the long post, just wanted to get some thoughts out and pose some questions to the thread.
#1 : tag removed so nothing
#2 : Tasha is obvious choice, though it might be any1 else or absolutely nothing
#3 : we should get some lewds before phone calls, so a bit towards ~10%

Reactions: juz4phun

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
#3 : we should get some lewds before phone calls, so a bit towards ~10%
If TGO follows TONs footsteps ( and LE ofc ) then the first couple of sets still won't be real sex scenes just some sorta foreplay so waiting for kamasutra pages for lewd content... :HideThePain: well they should wait for it ! :KEK: Agree on roughly 10% at story scene... but that will still be some vanilla shit :LOL:

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
Dec15.png
Next week comes the 2nd chapter of The Genesis Order! Featuring three new scenes and our first Kamasutra page!

In Chapter 2 we will see another peek into the past as our new XXX shop owner reveals some secrets to a disbelieving detective. We'll also be unlocking a new treasure dealer and side quests.

For those who have played Chapter ,1 I'd love to hear your feedback. Don't forget to check out the link at the end of Chapter 1 to share your thoughts on the new game. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Next week I'll be sharing a new teaser for this final update of 2021 before the release on the 15th.

2021 is coming to a close soon, and it's been a big year for NLT Media with the completion of Treasure of Nadia and now the release of The Genesis Order. I look forward to a big 2022 with many surprise twists and a lot of fun new gameplay being developed.

Thank you all for the support! Have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Feedback is much appreciated huh ? :LOL:

Honestly I think the vast majority of the feedbacks are something like this...

" When can we fuck mom ??? :p " or
" Please... pretty please let us fuck mom !!! :mad::p " maybe something like this
" Is this shit still RPGMaker ??? :mad::p "

Solid contenders are...

" No Netorare ??? :p "
" Ren'Py would be better... :mad::p "
" Is there an Incest Patch to this ??? :p " :WeSmart::KEK:

And for last the best...

" Awesome super cool game dude !!! (y) I still want to fuck mom ! :p "

:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Last edited:

Hoopsneedle

Dec 13, 2020
I gotta say...NLTs development/design efficiency is simply amazing and truly inspiring on so many levels. Pretty rare in this genre...
I only wish we could save the game more often (or better any time)...same as with ToN there are again endless sequences of dialogues and cutscenes and dialogues and scripted running around the map, with no option to save...can be frustrating at times.
But so far its again pretty promising...

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
it's cool how much support NLT gets now

Lust Epidemic being a work in progress seems so long ago

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I gotta say...NLTs development/design efficiency is simply amazing and truly inspiring on so many levels. Pretty rare in this genre...
I only wish we could save the game more often (or better any time)...same as with ToN there are again endless sequences of dialogues and cutscenes and dialogues and scripted running around the map, with no option to save...can be frustrating at times.
But so far its again pretty promising...
Imagine crying about dialogues in a ~20 mins release that's mostly there to establish 8 girls+MC, so sad you can't save every 3 secs in your 4 screen switchings to go back to your house then back to the forest to farm 1 loot then go back again to the dude to get $ to buy the 2 lewd screenshots/pron vid. Such a ripoff game build ...... Oh wait, it's an adventure/RPG game and not a VN, no wonder you can't do everything you want

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes