jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I just came to say that I'm disappointed the dev is making it hard to implement an incest theme and because of this I probably wont be playing this game. I hope the dev gets enough negative feed back to change their mind.

If you feel the same give the thread/game a 1 star. Currently only 18 reviews.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I just came to say that I'm disappointed the dev is making it hard to implement an incest theme and because of this I probably wont be playing this game. I hope the dev gets enough negative feed back to change their mind.

If you feel the same give the thread/game a 1 star. Currently only 18 reviews.
Won't even ask if this is a troll post ..... Hot damn people are crazy

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am under the ubuntu system, i.e. linux. I downloaded and unzipped the linux version and clicked on the game icon. But I can't run the game. Can someone tell me how to run it?
Right-click on "nw" or "game.desktop" -> Properties -> Tab Permissions -> set mark to "Allow executing file as program". Launch game by clicking on nw or game.desktop.
I have a problem with running the game on manjaro KDE linux: wine shows just a black screen, and linux version says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The same is with treasure of nadia. I have core i5 10-th gen with integrated gpu
It's an "issue" with Arch and RPGMaker's outdated nwjs version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/post-3915739

Reactions: fasefive

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Won't even ask if this is a troll post ..... Hot damn people are crazy
Nope... that's pretty much the " new norm " what you/we are witnessing here ! Shows actually HOW delusional people are when this subject is on the menu... A hardcore incest freak taking his leave..... Not sure the first not sure he will be the last either :unsure: One things for sure though ! His leaving must not be interrupted !!! :LOL: The faster he comes back to reality the better his chances are to recover from this mania :WeSmart::KEK:

samitn

Dec 8, 2018
the Android application does not work for me .. when I start a new game I only have background music and a black screen

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes