Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Now you know it is related to your phone and not to the game.
I use to play these games on a Galaxy Tab 7 plus, not on a phone. And i never said it's a game problem. I only asked if someoone else got it... with respect.

Edit: Oh, and this happen only with these two NLT games. All the others i use to played never shown it.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
I was hoping GO do not push the storyline using dialogue with the genie, I think keep talking to the genie is not funny and waste the mysterious atmosphere that trying build up. That was one of the dumb point I hate on ToN.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I use to play these games on a Galaxy Tab 7 plus, not on a phone. And i never said it's a game problem. I only asked if someoone else got it... with respect.
It's alright. Aside you know one reported this issue before. Seems to be a problem with your tab then.

stringfellow

Jun 5, 2019
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

1. The save location is the same as ToN.
3 . Upload your save, and:
},
"variables": {
"_data": {
"@c": 21,
"@a": [
null,

The third value is money.
Third line ? Can you be more precise please

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
On the one hand I'm impressed with the consistency of NLT, you can already tell that their sauce is all there yet again.

On the other hand... some things could use some evolving in their usual formula.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hmmm, they need to do something about the nun's eyes. She's got some Pennywise shit going on.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes