Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Damn, what's wrong with Arianna? LOL
I don't think anything is wrong with her, this is just nitpicking at this point, the same with Heather being too young complaint. Chloe's look is a legitimate gripe though.

I'm not worrying about the intimacy part, it more of a let's go to know the new cast first before the cameos take place kinda thing. Having already seen the trailer I know it's inevitable before the crossovers happen, like I said I just didn't expect it to be this soon. Tasha already owning a sex shop is an example of what I mean, a new character could've filled that slot, but we'll see what happens.

The IC patch or lack thereof is gonna be an oddity, we all know that they're Mom/Sis/Bro so it's gonna be weird for me to play this without a patch. Will I still play? Of course, just stating the obvious. It's still early the game so I guess we'll see happens there also, but the NLT crew has built their empire on Incest content, it's just gonna be a little strange without it.
Definitely odd but with no easy way to create a incest patch It looks like the game was intended to play as is, unless the Dev or someone has other plans.

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Is there a quick resume of the story of Treasure of Nadia anywhere? I downloaded it months ago but the game crashed a lot, could't play it at all. It seems to be necessary to play Genesis Order.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Then don't play. Problem solved!

I quite like the "harem shit".
Yup. NLT made his name in comics by having big group sex scenes. No reason to expect him to change this late in the game. He's like Slartibartfast and his love of fjords.
Oh fuck! Well it was fun while it lasted everybody.
View attachment 1528622
You knew he was going to find his way here eventually. He's like Thanos--inevitable.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
there's a quick resume of the story of Treasure of Nadia anywhere? I downloaded it months ago but the game crashed a lot, could't play it at all. It seems to be necessary to play Genesis Order.

i didn't play till the end but about 75% and since i read a few times that the end felt rushed and not really thought out i think i can give you a short summery:

the story is about a boy who follows the steps of his father, gets between different fronts (mafia, rich woman, church) and wants to lift a mystery of the history about the conflict about natives and pirates which died by a curse which let them age very rapidly. he mets many hot girls, some intersting, some really sexy and some really onedimensional. it turns out that the girl he can have his first sex with is the daughter of the rich woman which turns out to be the cursed several hundred years old pirate queen who wanted to stop giving her child for sacrifice. the church respresented by a cruel nun turns out to be a hot seductive and still cruel succubus demon who brings everyone to fuck each other at then end if the spoilers are right. i don't know if mc gets revange on the mafia guy who killed his father. but i know he can have sex with the KI who helps him out via oracle - cause of this i assume Genesis Order mc will fuck the hot angel at the end too which has the similar role as the oracle girl in ToN. he will also fuck his non-mom and his non-sis. but idk if he gets all girls pregnant as mc did in LE. the curse gets broken but how idk someone else has to tell you. i just know there has to be rituals done and every girl can only do one ritual which is a quite hot idea. i assume at the end mc needs succubus-nun to do the last ritual to get into the inner sanctuary where he can break the curse. but this is speculation.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
there's a quick resume of the story of Treasure of Nadia anywhere? I downloaded it months ago but the game crashed a lot, could't play it at all. It seems to be necessary to play Genesis Order.
Well that's a new one... you sure not your rigs at fault here ?! :unsure: :LOL:

It is not necessary to play either Lust Epidemic or Treasure of Nadia to be able to understand The Genesis Orders plot... although if you wanna know the main plot you best start from LE -> TON -> TGO to get the full picture... but again if you are in for the fap material it's not necessary !

Reactions: Henry73au

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I agree that he should use more 3090s, but I'm sure that he's not .. don't know the reason for that
the conversations between heather & mc, was the same lol if you remember the one in ToN between Emily & MC and also Sofia & MC.. both are the same.. he also has to animate it first before rendering & the lip sync animation as well, if he would have dropped that, then time would be consumed less.. despite doing all that i doubt he would make it in time for 15 days release, this includes testing game release version as well

edit; the most time consuming animation would be the first opening animation with Dr. nucleo & the next one of Melissa & MC when visiting Lillian .. I honestly doubt we will see these types of animations in coming updates.. it's just not possible, given the time :KEK:
I am currently trying to achieve an initial release with one 1080. The struggle is real!

Reactions: DD69-1

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
i didn't play till the end but about 75% and since i read a few times that the end felt rushed and not really thought out i think i can give you a short summery:

the story is about a boy who follows the steps of his father, gets between different fronts (mafia, rich woman, church) and wants to lift a mystery of the history about the conflict about natives and pirates which died by a curse which let them age very rapidly. he mets many hot girls, some intersting, some really sexy and some really onedimensional. it turns out that the girl he can have his first sex with is the daughter of the rich woman which turns out to be the cursed several hundred years old pirate queen who wanted to stop giving her child for sacrifice. the church respresented by a cruel nun turns out to be a hot seductive and still cruel succubus demon who brings everyone to fuck each other at then end if the spoilers are right. i don't know if mc gets revange on the mafia guy who killed his father. but i know he can have sex with the KI who helps him out via oracle - cause of this i assume Genesis Order mc will fuck the hot angel at the end too which has the similar role as the oracle girl in ToN. he will also fuck his non-mom and his non-sis. but idk if he gets all girls pregnant as mc did in LE. the curse gets broken but how idk someone else has to tell you. i just know there has to be rituals done and every girl can only do one ritual which is a quite hot idea. i assume at the end mc needs succubus-nun to do the last ritual to get into the inner sanctuary where he can break the curse. but this is speculation.
thanks, I think I kind of understand it now. It's seems that this pirate queen is the sister of the corpse guy that appears at the end of LE. Actually TGO explains little by little what happened in the previous games, I don't know if it would be enough, but it kinda works.

Last edited:

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Well that's a new one... you sure not your rigs at fault here ?! :unsure: :LOL:

It is not necessary to play either Lust Epidemic or Treasure of Nadia to be able to understand The Genesis Orders plot... although if you wanna know the main plot you best start from LE -> TON -> TGO to get the full picture... but again if you are in for the fap material it's not necessary !
I played only LE, so I don't know how TON would fit in TGO. I think I could fix the crash problem If I could download the game again, but my internet is just garbage, it'll take like 10 hours to download if I don't pay MEGA. The best scenario right know is to ignore TON, but just playing the intro I already recognized the nun from LE, so yeah, this is a clear continuation.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I played only LE, so I don't know how TON would fit in TGO. I think I could fix the crash problem If I could download the game again, but my internet is just garbage, it'll take like 10 hours to download if I don't pay MEGA. The best scenario right know is to ignore TON, but just playing the intro I already recognized the nun from LE, so yeah, this is a clear continuation.
Torrent ? :p :unsure:

Reactions: skeletoncoffee
Oct 8, 2021
I have a problem with running the game on manjaro KDE linux: wine shows just a black screen, and linux version says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The same is with treasure of nadia. I have core i5 10-th gen with integrated gpu

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
genesiss.jpg

angel.png

despite what some others and i say: those girls are freakin GREAT. especially the blond girl is melting me. mhh

also sry but angel > oracle

Reactions: EJW

kumsing

Jul 30, 2021
I am under the ubuntu system, i.e. linux. I downloaded and unzipped the linux version and clicked on the game icon. But I can't run the game. Can someone tell me how to run it?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I am under the ubuntu system, i.e. linux. I downloaded and unzipped the linux version and clicked on the game icon. But I can't run the game. Can someone tell me how to run it?
For example make nw executable and hit em high :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes