• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
Help with the puzzle game please anybody the blue demon turns to stone and blocks the way how do I counter that so the angel can enter the third room thanks

Mrz_xo

Jul 3, 2022
Help with the puzzle game please anybody the blue demon turns to stone and blocks the way how do I counter that so the angel can enter the third room thanks
you gotta be flash,jk more like you gotta move quickly after you push side the box or shit.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
How does MC get rid of the heavy barrel in the attic in the church where I think is the third gargoil am I correct in the assumption it is there

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
He's more than incorrect : he's 6+ builds behind and wrong. That's a fate far worse
Honestly I don't understand what's the big deal with the built-in walkthrough guide... you don't have to wander around you don't have to assume things... hell you don't have to do fuck all other than is written there... :rolleyes:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Honestly I don't understand what's the big deal with the built-in walkthrough guide... you don't have to wander around you don't have to assume things... hell you don't have to do fuck all other than is written there... :rolleyes:
Takes a special kind of weirdo to not only get lost in a linear game, miss stuff with a build-in walkthrough/hints but also be unable to copy/paste 2 folders together. Truely this place is beyond us and we should just take the loss and re-do 3rd grade, at least we'd be on the same level

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Using their brain could be the problem, maybe? I'm making a guess, eh? :)

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes