• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol at above and dunno if Mickey is legit trying his best to help duders without punching through space and time and hitting them accross his screen or he's just stacking stuff for awhile and he'll assplode sooner or later ..... Probably not that good for his mental state in either cases

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I don't understand what exactly needs to be done?
You did read the keyword you obviously were missing in the spoiler of my last post?
Maybe there's something at the shop you can buy which this keyword is related to?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
First: the cheat is for version v.31062, not for v.33071.
Second: I don't know if the cheat works at all with the compressed version.
Third: the save file has a large amount of money, so it might be cheated as well.

Cheats/mods might break the game. Start fresh without cheating (there's absolutely no need to).
All compressed versions are unofficial, so they also might contains bugs, which aren't in the original game.

In your case it's mostly the mod you used, because it's for the wrong version.

Case closed.

Reactions: kingmitos33

kingmitos33

Feb 10, 2020
First: the cheat is for version v.31062, not for v.33071.
Second: I don't know if the cheat works at all with the compressed version.
Third: the save file has a large amount of money, so it might be cheated as well.

Cheats/mods might break the game. Start fresh without cheating (there's absolutely no need to).
All compressed versions are unofficial, so they also might contains bugs, which aren't in the original game.

In your case it's mostly the mod you used, because it's for the wrong version.

Case closed.
thank you for your response :)

Reactions: theMickey_

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Gotta wonder, what's the over/under on when theMickey_ will finally get so frustrated with noodles and join the dark side like many of us.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
For all you that got the black screen after Carol's truck scene:
- What platform are you playing on (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android)?
- Are you playing the "full version" or did you use the "update only" download at anytime?
- Are you playing the original version or any compressed version?
- Are you using (or have you used) any mods/cheats/patches?
- Are you using someone else's save game?

I had no issues with the original (uncompressed) full version on Windows. And I don't see any related bug-reports on the NLT discord server either. I'm not saying that there is no bug, but I'm 95% sure it has something to do with the version/setup you're using.
It's either the cheat mod, or the psuedo-incest images patch. I had this same issue, reinstalled the game clean, without either mod, reloaded my saved game and now that scene works fine.

chuckd2041

Jul 29, 2018
I don't understand what exactly needs to be done?
Once you buy the box from the store open it from the inventory screen. you will be asked if you want to put anything in it.
IF QUESTIONS ANNOY YOU ALL SO MUCH STOP ANSWERING THEM. Not being an asshole is free.

Reactions: Ieasu

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Once you buy the box from the store open it from the inventory screen. you will be asked if you want to put anything in it.
IF QUESTIONS ANNOY YOU ALL SO MUCH STOP ANSWERING THEM. Not being an asshole is free.
Did you trigger yourself mid-reply or you didn't quote good enough to have more than 1 where you could point at a butthurt replier and caps lock tell him to chill ? Whatever happened, still a good laugh

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Except that would rob them of the opportunity to be a sadistic bully who believes having a high post count makes them better than anyone with a low one.

Reactions: chuckd2041

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Did you trigger yourself mid-reply or you didn't quote good enough to have more than 1 where you could point at a butthurt replier and caps lock tell him to chill ? Whatever happened, still a good laugh
I wonder why people still don't understand that ? The side quests clues are easy to figure out.
Frankly it's getting easier to figure out lately.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I wonder why people still don't understand that ? The side quests clues are easy to figure out.
Frankly it's getting easier to figure out lately.
Dude, some people don't know what the OP is. Some people can't copy/paste 2 folders on top of each other. Most people can't read above their own post .... The list goes on for a few more pages. Linear game being too hard for some people shouldn't surprise any1, especially if you went to the ToN thread in the last ~3 years and barely read anything between updates in this 1. Lost cause is a good approach. Braindead menchild is also pretty accurate. Or Murica can't be bothered to teach gradeschoolers basic stuff anymore ....... Endless possibilities, endless laughing opportunities

Sep 11, 2020
Funny thing is I have way more money than that dude mentioned yet there was no option to upgrade the house... like waaay more :KEK: Like sixty zeroes more... :ROFLMAO:
To buy and upgrade, you have to click on the locked items. Unlike the unlocked items it won't show you the amount. Then you click again i.e. confirm purchase like you do in case of buying normal items. Yureka, you own it. Just remember, click or press corresponding key from keyboard twice. Purchase like normal items though it shows locked or plenty of '?????????' signs. As I mentioned earlier, it would cost you a lot of money but you can surely buy them. In my case, I had to use save editor again to increase my bucks.

Wild guess is that all those ???? in the shop aren't coded yet, hence why you can't do much even if you haxed infinite $. Bigger question is : how did that dude photoshop all those items into his game ? Maybe he haxed more than $
There was no photoshop, no hax boss... everything I had told and shown were 100% authentic. You can buy and upgrade everything from the very beginning. All items are coded and available from the very beginning. Through corresponding update, the devs just unlock and set a particular price for each item. But actually you can force buy the items as I mentioned before. It won't mess up with your game. Same thing is true for TON also. You can upgrade your home fully right in the begining of the game.

Now my question is - after this long time with NLT games, nobody noticed that??? like, literally am I the only person who has ever tried it???

Anggus

Mar 24, 2019
Anybody knows the code for the church safe? I don't even know what a "steeple" is (not a native speaker); google translate says it's the bell tower, but I see no number anywhere.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes