Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
So is Lillian and Madalyn same person?

View attachment 1536595 View attachment 1536596

Lillian look much like young Madalyn to me. Same cold blue eyes, eyebrows, nose, mouth only younger I say. Madalyn is succubus and can change appearance at will we already know. Or maybe has rejuvenated herself physically by some occult means? I do not think mother and daughter. What kind of "therapy" go on in Wilkes mansion I ask? Am most interested in The Genesis Order because of this.
Bookmarking this post just in case. Gonna be really funny if in 2 years, the final big plot twist of TGO is something a user called out just a week after the game released. lol

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Well so far this is exactly like playing a very early build of Treasure of Nadia.

Its not just the same universe, it looks like exactly the same gameplay features, systems and mechanics are planned down to home renovations and fishing, with the same concepts.. guardian spirit, shoveling idols from the jungle (sorry, forest :p), very same shops arranged in a slightly different pattern, etc.

So if you liked ToN and want to basically replay it, two years from now this should be perfect. I was expecting something more different, but hey, I'll take it. I'm sure the story will be alright.

Reactions: RodRyder

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Ok. At club last night while tipsy it occur to me that near end of ToN Diana tells MC that both she and Clare were staying on with Sofia to try to discover source of water in Fountain of Youth under Sofia mansion. :unsure: At same time Madalyn move on to pastures new. :unsure: My bet is that all three (and Sofia too) are pursuing same objective and that source of water is under Wilkes mansion which is why Madalyn involved in death of Mr Wilkes in order to gain permanent access to magical juice. Water in Sofia fountain had power to halt ageing process if drunk regularly and maybe stronger water imbibed at source not only halt ageing but actually reverse ageing process encouraging Madalyn to kill Wilkes (probably by exhaust him sexually and triggering fatal cardiac event, e.g., myocardial infarction, literally fucking him to death), drink from spring, rejuvenate to former younger girl and in that form pretend to be Wilkes daughter in order to inherit Wilkes wealth and maintain control of spring which allows drinker to become young, immortal and maybe even other things forever after drinking magical fluid once and once only maybe.

Can't help but wonder and when hangover gone I will think more about such matter maybe if not busy. (y)

Last edited:

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
About WIncest MILF, I thought NLT has a different way of thinking.
Form his old work... It told about the f*ck happen in the time and it usually an old lady Wincest but somehow has other like a teenager in school and other.
Has younger and older girls give the game more preference and liking than one style.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Happy Birthday Suit to us all ! :p My wish ( for us all ) : CAN WE FUCK MOM NOW ???:p:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Is this problem only on my end or do the voices in the opening scene lag behind by several seconds?

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes