cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There are longer scenes (some is just different camera angles) and generally more attention to detail: eye movement, blinking, breathing, shuddering orgasms, occasional use of animated cum and things of that nature. Nothing else I've seen has so many little details.
It's all true and people who are into animations or play the game for animations only will enjoy them, but for me personally his animation remain boring. All the build-up with teasing is missing same as "capturing the soul"; right now his animations are soulless, an empty shell.

Reactions: Ying Ko and sixart

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's all true and people who are into animations or play the game for animations only will enjoy them, but for me personally his animation remain boring. All the build-up with teasing is missing same as "capturing the soul"; right now his animations are soulless, an empty shell.
So the problem is you and not the game ? Gotcha :p

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
What game flips your switch in the right way?

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Incest ~Pseudo~Patch:

This mod simply changes Heather's name to "Mother" in the Art Assets,
won't be able to figure out how to mod the actual Dialogue anytime soon as it seems to be Hardcoded...
Chloe to follow soon. Enjoy.
View attachment 1542549
*Instructions on how to install, inside the .RAR, mod created by me.
Huh? Heather suddenly become "Mother" to everybody while MC and everybody else, except Chloe maybe, continue to call her "Heather" in dialogues? Really? Man if that help satisfy unquenchable appetite for incestuous content, incestuous drive must be as strong if not stronger than Gorilla glue! :eek: Laugh :ROFLMAO: or cry :cry:? I can't decide. :unsure:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Huh? Heather suddenly become "Mother" to everybody while MC and everybody else, except Chloe maybe, continue to call her "Heather" in dialogues? Really? Man if that help satisfy unquenchable appetite for incestuous content, incestuous drive must be as strong if not stronger than Gorilla glue! :eek: Laugh :ROFLMAO: or cry :cry:? I can't decide. :unsure:
Whatever floats your boat... and theirs as well :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
To be honest, this game does not pull on a new milestone for the developer. If progress was seen in previous games (in the quality of graphics, gameplay), then the Order of Genesis is just a copy of the Treasures of Nadia with subtle changes. The only thing that catches your eye is the change of day and night and weather phenomena. Perhaps there will be some more changes.
Well RPGMaker is already at it's limits... what more do you expect ?! :oops: If you have ideas you might as well share it with NLT himself... but I highly doubt it would be new input... nevertheless it's still worth a try if you feel yourself creative ! ;)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well RPGMaker is already at it's limits... what more do you expect ?! :oops: If you have ideas you might as well share it with NLT himself... but I highly doubt it would be new input... nevertheless it's still worth a try if you feel yourself creative ! ;)
Don't bother to reply to him.. he is a Russian bot and his accounts constantly get banned.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for letting me know... is there a place where they collect these user ID-s ?
This one is here about every week. He have everytime the same signature.
I was report his three account in one day.
But it is strange that he sometimes has factual and precise questions.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Best RPGM ever build, amazing. Cant wait the next update. Good job for NLT Media

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Hope the high quality video on Android will fix soon... Love the new stories... More dialogue.. more animation scenes.. love the ponytail milf

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes