Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
5 in intelligence. I forgot how do you make an intelligence essence?
You need 3 old books, 2 of which are found in this update. One on the left side inside of Lillian's mansion, the other one underground, on the same area as the 7th Gargoyle.
Other than that you need an Essence of Knowledge, so just put a Jade figurine or something in the pot in the church.

Edit: 7th Gargoyle's reward *

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
You need 3 old books, 2 of which are found in this update. One on the left side inside of Lillian's mansion, the other one underground, on the same area as the 7th Gargoyle.
Other than that you need an Essence of Knowledge, so just put a Jade figurine or something in the pot in the church.

Edit: 7th Gargoyle's reward *
Yeah I got the intelligence essence but how do I make a strength essence? Is it gold statue or something? I just kind of wish the charity pot that is in the church would have some ingredient list for different essences etc.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Get the blowtorch and use it on the barrel next to him
Funny thing I spent like 10 minutes looking around to help the guy but didn't notice the barrel until I was able to get the other one at the barn. I just assume I had to talk to his wife or girl etc to let him back inside the house of something?

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Can anyone tell me how good this is compared to the other titles at the present?

I've been holding off on this game for along time. I enjoyed the first two, and I really liked ToN. I played this when it first dropped, then about 3 months ago, I picked up an update only and checked the movies to see how some of the content was shaping up. It seemed okay. I really enjoyed ToN, as I said, but I wanted to let the game get a little more developed before I started playing it.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
The Genesis Order [v.37081] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 3,61GB

Download PC (422MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for this game they should compress the game to 1gb because 400-500mb lowers the quality a lot and I played it in the previous version but I uninstalled it because I didn't like it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah I got the intelligence essence but how do I make a strength essence? Is it gold statue or something? I just kind of wish the charity pot that is in the church would have some ingredient list for different essences etc.
So far you did not made a single essence of strength... all were dropped by the game... later maybe they go into the mix as you suggested with the gold or god or guardian stuffs ;)
Can anyone tell me how good this is compared to the other titles at the present?
If you can't stop the urge... go ahead and see it for yourself... personally though I would not recommend it if you liked it's predecessors... not taking graphics into the verdict... this game sucks balls in all aspects compared to LE or ToN :whistle:
for this game they should compress the game to 1gb because 400-500mb lowers the quality a lot and I played it in the previous version but I uninstalled it because I didn't like it.
Finally someone else noticed it... (y) I dunno just WTF these 400MB blasphemies should be ( a joke maybe ? :unsure: ) but Techstar -s v09 was like 400MB... :KEK: I concur it is shit in quality so not worth the time... plus people tend to fuck up all the time with the update... :ROFLMAO:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
So far you did not made a single essence of strength... all were dropped by the game... later maybe they go into the mix as you suggested with the gold or god or guardian stuffs ;)

If you can't stop the urge... go ahead and see it for yourself... personally though I would not recommend it if you liked it's predecessors... not taking graphics into the verdict... this game sucks balls in all aspects compared to LE or ToN :whistle:

Finally someone else noticed it... (y) I dunno just WTF these 400MB blasphemies should be ( a joke maybe ? :unsure: ) but Techstar -s v09 was like 400MB... :KEK: I concur it is shit in quality so not worth the time... plus people tend to fuck up all the time with the update... :ROFLMAO:
Will make a new one. I had only bump up the old compression with the new files.

Reactions: m1st3r1

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Will make a new one. I had only bump up the old compression with the new files.
Not sure how much sense it makes... :unsure: each release someone else makes it with this 4-500MB cap... so unless someone actually picks this TGO up it ain't worth the time ;)

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019

I've been holding off on this game for along time. I enjoyed the first two, and I really liked ToN. I played this when it first dropped, then about 3 months ago, I picked up an update only and checked the movies to see how some of the content was shaping up. It seemed okay. I really enjoyed ToN, as I said, but I wanted to let the game get a little more developed before I started playing it.
To be honest, I don't really see an improvement. It's not that the girls are ugly or anything but the animations are very similar. In the trailers before the release it looked to be very different in the animations, but I am finding it very similar.

Usually you will see a difference betweem sequels but I think it's because he is still using the same engine or same rpgm that it's hard to have any wiggle room for improvement.

Now it's still enjoyable but don't expect leaps and bounds of improvements.

Reactions: Kracken36

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Not sure how much sense it makes... :unsure: each week someone else makes it with this 4-500MB cap... so unless someone actually picks this TGO up it ain't worth the time ;)
So the compressed version is now good again. Write me a pm when a new version is out, then i will update the compression.

Reactions: m1st3r1

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
Man whats going on ,the last five updates , become so boring and not so cool history .The truth is, this is really disappointment for me too.
IDK if this is because speed of update they do, but that's not good at the moment.I hope they makes good updates again

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So the compressed version is now good again. Write me a pm when a new version is out, then i will update the compression.
I'm not in need for a compressed version though I used to take 'em on a test drive... to see if there is everything alright with the product or is there something behind the noodles complaint... :LOL: The releases come out biweekly on the 2nd and the 15th of the month so it's not a surprise drop at all... ;) Issues come mostly with the mixture of encrypted/decrypted versions ( different compressor different method :rolleyes: all in all a fucked up game as you can read in the thread :KEK: ) or from the lack of knowledge how to merge 2 folders :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Sometimes noodles don't check whether or not the download was A-Okay and sometimes they don't bother to use the correct ( and updated ) archive app... on very few occasions have I found actual trouble with the releases ( not quality ) so I don't think that would be an issue in the future...

Come to think of it you addressed it to me but anyone else could do this if they are hell bent on using a compressed version... laziness is the key here... they just complain all the time :rolleyes:

MacTheKnife

Jan 3, 2021
If I investigate the mysterious crystal in the chapel and find the trap, we have the conversation with Erica, we leave the chapel and the screen goes black. Nothing happens after that. Unless I hit ESC 2x. Then I get to this spot (attached) and can't move from there. (character is only turning, not moving) Any ideas how to get anywhere from here? Thanks
Screenshot 2022-08-02 20.46.36.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If I investigate the mysterious crystal in the chapel and find the trap, we have the conversation with Erica, we leave the chapel and the screen goes black. Nothing happens after that. Unless I hit ESC 2x. Then I get to this spot (attached) and can't move from there. (character is only turning, not moving) Any ideas how to get anywhere from here? Thanks
View attachment 1962267
By deactivating all the malwares you have attached to the original release :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes