wolverine115

Jul 16, 2019
Amen brother, sometimes I have to smoothbrain for 5 minutes until I figure it out.

By all means. Full save of 12021

New Edit: Sorry for ghosting for the past 2-3 months. University work caught up to me. Either way, I went ahead and downloaded version 27053 yesterday and cleared everything besides 1 side quest which doesn't give you any kama sutra pages, so there is no real loss here. Enjoy ^^
The 37081.zip save file doesn't have maxed Int or Str stats. Is there a way you can add those or maybe even some money?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I couldn't figure out why my save said 36% when everything was done, so I watched the video posted earlier today, still no help. What I found is that the game didn't progress until I did the new booty call with the new outfit. I had already done it without the outfit, but I'm not a Nellie fan, so I rushed it. I repeated it with the outfit and progress went to 37%.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why do you think that? It's a problem I am facing right now. It's rude bro! I was not expected it from you.
So I highlight it for you that you understand... CHEAT MOD ( which was written by yourself ! :rolleyes: ) and a quick look at the thread shows v37 and v35... can you take it from here ? :unsure:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Hey, I'm kinda stuck, not sure if my save is messed up somehow...but I haven't been able to play last few updates, as I can't find the last INT point to get past the bribed guard. Would anyone be willing to check my save to find that last point, so I can progress?

Many Thanks

(save attached)

daddy44cool54

May 3, 2021
Hi guys i havent played the previous two games from this dev. can someone give me a summary of those so that i can play this one right away? I dont have enough time to play those games first and than this one.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Hi guys i havent played the previous two games from this dev. can someone give me a summary of those so that i can play this one right away? I dont have enough time to play those games first and than this one.
Well this is like the third sequel. The games are interconnected. Sure you could play this one. Yet I would at least try the others to see if you like this sort of game. It does use rpgm and splices cinematics here and there. But mostly they are like gifs 5 to 10 second loops.

The others ones are complete. Here you will be playing it and have to wait more time to play some more to be released.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
The 37081.zip save file doesn't have maxed Int or Str stats. Is there a way you can add those or maybe even some money?
I just checked the save and it does have maxed Int and Str. The max you can get in this version is 5 and 3 respectively.
In any case, I'll update that ZIP with a new file that has more money

Edit: Done, if anyone else didn't like the fact that I was broke (shame on you, I'm proud of being on the brink of financial ruin), I've re-uploaded a 37081 save file that has significantly more money.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
My Ver. Is 37081
And is it illegal to write "cheat mod" here? Which I was also downloaded from this website and game page?

Can you give me please the original files named:

CommonEvents.json and Map028.json

Because I was replaced them with cheat.
No, it's not illegal. What sixart is getting at is that you downloaded the cheat mod which isn't up to date in regards to the game version. We're on version 37081. The mod runs on version 35XXX.
Not only that, but if you check at the side of it, it has the "*". Right below it, it says, and I quote: "Use at your own risk" since it has a possibility of breaking your game. Always backup your saves before you download a cheat mod, especially if you don't know what you are doing or which version the mod is meant to be played on

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Hannah's scenes are always something else XD
I am actually surprised that they had her point out that the MC is stupid for not noticing the hotter, available and more fun LI... and then she takes a footlong up the ass like it's no thing... fucking NLT :D

Reactions: gentlemanclub
Dec 30, 2017
No, it's not illegal. What sixart is getting at is that you downloaded the cheat mod which isn't up to date in regards to the game version. We're on version 37081. The mod runs on version 35XXX.
Not only that, but if you check at the side of it, it has the "*". Right below it, it says, and I quote: "Use at your own risk" since it has a possibility of breaking your game. Always backup your saves before you download a cheat mod, especially if you don't know what you are doing or which version the mod is meant to be played on
Ok now I understood! Well if you have original game still in your system then please give me original files to restore original game.

please give me the original files named:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
My Ver. Is 37081
And is it illegal to write "cheat mod" here? Which I was also downloaded from this website and game page?

Can you give me please the original files named:

What is my problem you asked ?! The answer is the cheat mod !
Your version is 37081 the cheat mod is 35072...
Congratz on being a genius !

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Only the 2nd day and people are already battling for the noodle of the month award™ ......
You can give some respect to new members and can say it in more easy way to understand. We can do mistakes. Saying us trolls is not good, brother.
If you took 5 secs to read (lol) the * under the cheat mod link, you'd save us a lot of time replying to your own downfall. Then maybe add the fact the version #s don't match (which you should have checked too) and everything would still point at you not knowing wtf you're doing. Let's not go too far and expect you to actually search anything with the top bar before posting stuff entirely your fault

• Haha
Reactions: Jackreacher8197
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes