demitrian

Mar 10, 2021
How do I save in this game?

The Genesis Order [v0.02121] [NLT Media] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 784 MB
Compressed Win Size:241 MB
- - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
PS: Look for sixart for Gdrive link, it in his signature.

Original Mac Size: 919 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 378 MB

Original Linux Size: 791 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 252 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Man, things were looking good with Heather but yet another tease. Talk about milf blue balling. I'd rush back to Carol to unload my balls right away if Heather wants to be that way.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nope. Not compressed version. Windows update only over standard windows version.
DUUUUDE ! :LOL: Regular version does not look for a Balloon.png riiight ?! :rolleyes::unsure::KEK:
At least you managed to get him to improve his english. May he forgot he was playing a troll and problems havin engrish wit
I'm not holding my breath for the outcome to improve... I knew he was familiar from somewhere... he's one of those who can't even merge 2 folders together :FacePalm: ( to top it off compressed !!! :WutFace::WeSmart: ) I remember him from the ToN thread... :eek: Not sure he understands why his is ( also ) called a troll post :KEK:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
The last update made absolutely no sense whatsoever and the absence of Aunt Sara from the proceedings made it worse. :mad: (To add insult to injury grey haired Valerie, from LE, IS appearing in the next update.) :rolleyes: Art and animation extremely good and praiseworthy but everything else seemed random, fatuous and vacuous. :( On the bright side hardly anybody reading these words will be paying NLT Media a dime for their efforts, so the only thing lost is time wasted playing. (y) And yet, even so, I still feel cheated hoping for so much more. :confused: More than likely an IQ bypass would cure this affliction. :LOL:

Reactions: robbiej691

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hi all. I have a proposal for dev team. And I ask patrons to transfer it to them (if you'll find it useful).
As they chose such a strange way to store save files (generally it's not a big problem, but...), sometimes we need to start a new game after the updates (just to check again where's the save folder now). So i think it could be useful to add "skip intro" option at the start of a new game.
Thanks for attention.

Jun 5, 2022
No Lovense toys in the last update! :D Thank the Lord! :LOL: Oddly it is beginning to dawn on me that the Hannah character might be the prettiest and sweetest female in TGO who has been hiding in plain sight all the while. :unsure: Kind of a pity that the MC impaled her anally and didn't "make love" to her as promised. :cry: That would have been nice. :love: Hannah deserves more attention, consideration and better treatment IMHO. (y)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
As they chose such a strange way to store save files (generally it's not a big problem, but...), sometimes we need to start a new game after the updates (just to check again where's the save folder now)
95f46043f8b7cd4b4a7137ffa2f12b74d8d40e51e175a12a1d450c889fafd2d7.gif
Everyday you learn something new... now we all learned that these pesky save files tend to wander around your disk wherever the fuck they please and they do that by design !!! :eek: :LOL:

I can't find any scenario where you HAVE TO restart your game after update was made... but suit yourself ! :LOL: If I were YOU I would study where the designated save folder for NLT-s game is located at... little hint you will find it in this thread ! ;) After LE NLT is not making the same mistake as to think people playing his games are not capable to destroy theirs left-handed ( not even sure they paid for it :p:KEK: )

The idea about skipping intro is not a bad one but it's not uncommon that there are mandatory scenes in games ( @ the start ) which takes about 2-3 minutes and then the option to fast forward the game is given... :rolleyes:

After opening the chapel chest the screen goes black and then this happens and I can not move at all View attachment 1962718
The ultimate idiot-guide to a happy life is : !!! Do not cheat !!! :KEK: Especially when you don't know what you are doing ;)

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes