Boss105

Mar 19, 2018
Wow the MC is an absolute degenerate moron:

Kimura/Nellie: This is a top secret undercover operation, don't blow Nellie's cover.

MC: *proceeds to tell every Tom, Dick and Jane that he's working an undercover case and there's a guild bunker under the church*

MC's idiocy aside, not my favourite update. Was hoping for more Lilian content (although I appreciate the story progression, as expected she's working for/with Madalyn in some capacity). Scene with Hannah was decent and Heather blue-balling us as usual, the eventual payoff better be worth it :ROFLMAO: Rest of the update was 'meh', here's hoping the next one is a bit more interesting.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Yeah I know, but some people wander around first to see what is new. (Noodles)
This was just one of those things that shouldn't have happened but did from what I have read.

Edit to add, I'm guessing you were starting from a 35% save? We know you save on the map so would have been fine.
If you have it, try playing from a 33% save and go straight to the mansion and take the stairs to the left
Played a 33% save by loading into a 35% games - no issues at staircase
Played a 33% save by loading into a 37% games - no issues at staircase

but 33% save was saved on world map ....

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I assumed as much the moment I saw the png extension. Either way it's just one file so I don't mind sending it, any other missing errors and I won't reply / send them to the normal version.
It doesn't necessarily will happen in this update... but there are a lot of files in an update patch... one mix will cost you hundreds or files go awry ;) The end result maybe shows up with dunno v43 for instance but the mix happened in v35 for example :rolleyes: This will lead to an endless fails missing ( ? welp not really missing just in the wrong form :LOL: ) files crash reports and cry outs for help :LOL:

Jun 5, 2022
I don't think so. The leper claims that "Mother trusts [MC]" while speaking to Madalyn. The only person who fits the role of "Mother" there is Lillian, which suggests that they are two different people with two different agendas, although Lillian may be more than she seems to be.
Presumably the "Mother" must have met the MC and got to know the MC if she trusts him. :unsure: (So in theory could be Heather, Carol, Andrea or Nellie if taken literally.) Mother could be Lillian with the word referring to an office or title belonging to her inside her cult perhaps. Or maybe Nellie who seems to be a kind of Godmother figure, like female version of a Mafia Godfather, in the Eclipse Guild. Or maybe "Mother" refers to someone less obvious like a future mother-to-be, say, Chloe or Judy maybe, both of which trust the MC to the nines and have a history and previous involvement with Madalyn. :unsure: Or perhaps the Mother thing is just a snatch of meaningless nonsense exchanged, between two game characters for no reason, tossed into the mix by NLT Media as padding and leading nowhere. NLT Media games are usually less than meets the eye.

Reactions: hentai charley

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Presumably the "Mother" must have met the MC and got to know the MC if she trusts him. :unsure: (So in theory could be Heather, Carol, Andrea or Nellie if taken literally.) Mother could be Lillian with the word referring to an office or title belonging to her inside her cult perhaps. Or maybe Nellie who seems to be a kind of Godmother figure, like female version of a Mafia Godfather, in the Eclipse Guild. Or maybe "Mother" refers to someone less obvious like a future mother-to-be, say, Chloe or Judy maybe, both of which trust the MC to the nines and have a history and previous involvement with Madalyn. :unsure: Or perhaps the Mother thing is just a snatch of meaningless nonsense exchanged, between two game characters for no reason, tossed into the mix by NLT Media as padding and leading nowhere. NLT Media games are usually less than meets the eye.
Taking into account that they're in Lillian's mansion, as well as the fact that the cult / hooded guy told Madalyn that the "Mother" herself is counting on the MC to retrieve the two artifacts / amulets, both of which Lillian told the MC were her father's when they weren't, makes it pretty safe to assume Lillian is the "Mother"

Edit: Not forgetting that Lillian also asked the MC to get her the amulets.

Reactions: hentai charley

Boss105

Mar 19, 2018
Taking into account that they're in Lillian's mansion, as well as the fact that the cult / hooded guy told Madalyn that the "Mother" herself is counting on the MC to retrieve the two artifacts / amulets, both of which Lillian told the MC were her father's when they weren't, makes it pretty safe to assume Lillian is the "Mother"

Edit: Not forgetting that Lillian also asked the MC to get her the amulets.
Lillian is the "Mother" for sure, as you've said she asked the MC to collect the amulets plus, since Lillian 'looks after them', I don't think the leper/hooded guy would be referring to anyone else.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Or, alternatively, Mother coujld refer to any other character you all have collectively not named.

How about that "mother" of a Sgt (as in MF)?

Or the Priest - at the "Mother Church"?

Or .. well let's just say this conversation is going nowhere and reveals nothing...

"Mother of God" - what a waste of time!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Or, alternatively, Mother coujld refer to any other character you all have collectively not named.

How about that "mother" of a Sgt (as in MF)?

Or the Priest - at the "Mother Church"?

Or .. well let's just say this conversation is going nowhere and reveals nothing...

"Mother of God" - what a waste of time!
What about notmom the wincesters can't live without ?

Redboa21

May 13, 2021
View attachment 1962735
Everyday you learn something new... now we all learned that these pesky save files tend to wander around your disk wherever the fuck they please and they do that by design !!! :eek: :LOL:

I can't find any scenario where you HAVE TO restart your game after update was made... but suit yourself ! :LOL: If I were YOU I would study where the designated save folder for NLT-s game is located at... little hint you will find it in this thread ! ;) After LE NLT is not making the same mistake as to think people playing his games are not capable to destroy theirs left-handed ( not even sure they paid for it :p:KEK: )

The idea about skipping intro is not a bad one but it's not uncommon that there are mandatory scenes in games ( @ the start ) which takes about 2-3 minutes and then the option to fast forward the game is given... :rolleyes:

The ultimate idiot-guide to a happy life is : !!! Do not cheat !!! :KEK: Especially when you don't know what you are doing ;)
But I haven't cheated yet at all. I've only played the base game

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
What about notmom the wincesters can't live without ?
Oh that's easy!

Every male character is "NotMom". Every female character (except whichever one El Deperados think is Mom) must, by definition be "NotMom".

So in reality it only comes down to one female character ...

... now we just wait while all of the IC freaks argue as to which one it is or isn't ....

Meanwhile, back in the "real" world of the present NLT ...... where the wincesters can't stay and enjoy the game (hence the posts) and can't leave the game and give us peace .. it's just one conumdrum after another ...

1659548252496.png

• Haha
Reactions: Gato21 and sixart

Viha_T

Jul 22, 2022
View attachment 1527182

Overview:
The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-02
Release Date: 2022-08-02
Developer: NLT Media - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 37081
Language: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - MEGA -
Linux:
- - MEGA -
Mac:
- - MEGA -
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Update Only:
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - -
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA

Patches: (.09013)*

Extras: Fan Sig - Video Enhancements - FAQ/Save Files - Cheat Mod* - Hints -
Fan Sig 2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527199 View attachment 1527201 View attachment 1527202 View attachment 1527208 View attachment 1527210 View attachment 1527214 View attachment 1527215 View attachment 1527216 View attachment 1527217 View attachment 1527219 View attachment 1527220 View attachment 1527221
This Is The New
The Genesis Order Walkthrough For v37081

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But I haven't cheated yet at all. I've only played the base game
DD69-1 mentioned that some bug reports there were so for you the solution is v37083 ... I have not managed to reproduce these errors... tried it more than 20 times so far ( and 1 of my save files even have edited amounts as well !!! ;) ) So... download said version in hopes it will fix your game

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
DD69-1 mentioned that some bug reports there were so for you the solution is v37083 ... I have not managed to reproduce these errors... tried it more than 20 times so far ( and 1 of my save files even have edited amounts as well !!! ;) ) So... download said version in hopes it will fix your game
if they play the update together then it's doomed say like, they're playing content of 3 updates back and using v.37081 to play then the bug will kill their save entirely, best solution is wait for 2 weeks and get next update

Reactions: sixart

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
I couldn't download from either one of the links for the compressed version.
That's a sign that tells you you should download the original version. That and we've already seen people here with problems and files missing after downloading the compressed version.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That's a sign that tells you you should download the original version. That and we've already seen people here with problems and files missing after downloading the compressed version.
We've seen people fuck up with compressed 2 games ago ....

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 229 Votes