batanegra

May 8, 2017
so, i had a problem with the previous update and forgot to mention (it isn't even a bug, maybe just a missing piece), but i got stuck at 34% even when following the online walkthrough and doing everything as it should, anyone else?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Unwritten rule in the forums that anything past 1 update's worth of time is entirely forgotten by anyone and everyone, or they just don't bother checking past posts (as I assume you're aware :p)
:KEK:

They won't even check posts directly above theirs let alone read them :LOL:
if they play the update together then it's doomed say like, they're playing content of 3 updates back and using v.37081 to play then the bug will kill their save entirely, best solution is wait for 2 weeks and get next update
I don't get it how this one works... :unsure: I just rushed through the game from start to finish ( as instructed ) and there were no errors :WutFace::unsure: Welp... seems like their only option is a 2 weeks time spent in the doghouse :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD69-1

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Not sure about that although in LE and ToN Lillian did play the role of a Mother Superior so maybe that's the reference.
Prime example when your own bullshit gets way too deep :KEK:

Lillian ???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so, i had a problem with the previous update and forgot to mention (it isn't even a bug, maybe just a missing piece), but i got stuck at 34% even when following the online walkthrough and doing everything as it should, anyone else?
Status screen ( mouse 2 ) shows you ( upper right ) your progress... if all is set then check all KS in all variations and upgrade all possible things... ( no you don't need the ??? for millions :LOL: ) though this should be evident by now :rolleyes:

Reactions: groq

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Out of curiosity, have you tried using all the booty calls ? Just getting them isn't enough, calling the girls also counts towards your % increase

Reactions: hentai charley

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I had that happen with the current update. I had to do the new Booty Call twice (with and without the new outfit) to complete the content. Might only be required with the new outfit, but I did it first without the new outfit and progress was still at 36%, then I repeated with the new outfit and progress jumped to 37%.

Last edited:
Reactions: batanegra

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Status screen ( mouse 2 ) shows you ( upper right ) your progress... if all is set then check all KS in all variations and upgrade all possible things... ( no you don't need the ??? for millions :LOL: ) though this should be evident by now :rolleyes:
I know that, i was trying to find where i was missing something even when i had, i was just commenting and asking if anyone had any idea, the sarcastic tone wasn't needed

Out of curiosity, have you tried using all the booty calls ? Just getting them isn't enough, calling the girls also counts towards your % increase
possibly was one scene but i though that i have seen it all, no problem, just download the file of end at 0.35, and play it from there, now after seeing the scene it got to 0.37

thanks for the help

_Karim_

Oct 5, 2021
Amen brother, sometimes I have to smoothbrain for 5 minutes until I figure it out.

By all means. Full save of 12021

New Edit: Sorry for ghosting for the past 2-3 months. University work caught up to me. Either way, I went ahead and downloaded version 27053 yesterday and cleared everything besides 1 side quest which doesn't give you any kama sutra pages, so there is no real loss here. Enjoy ^^
where is directory?

Dec 30, 2017
Only the 2nd day and people are already battling for the noodle of the month award™ ......

If you took 5 secs to read (lol) the * under the cheat mod link, you'd save us a lot of time replying to your own downfall. Then maybe add the fact the version #s don't match (which you should have checked too) and everything would still point at you not knowing wtf you're doing. Let's not go too far and expect you to actually search anything with the top bar before posting stuff entirely your fault
Am I said it was your or anyone else fault? Learn some politeness, dude! You and first one old members are arrogant, it seems now.

Dec 30, 2017
If I investigate the mysterious crystal in the chapel and find the trap, we have the conversation with Erica, we leave the chapel and the screen goes black. Nothing happens after that. Unless I hit ESC 2x. Then I get to this spot (attached) and can't move from there. (character is only turning, not moving) Any ideas how to get anywhere from here? Thanks
View attachment 1962267
Same problem with me. Can anyone fix this?

Reactions: Kira90sy

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
where is directory?
. (Check attachments as well as the main post of the game you want to play to see if those questions are already answered for you)

Same problem here
I'm quoting you since you're the most recent, but this will just apply to anyone who's having this problem and hopefully they'll read. Hopefully... Hope.
Anyway, I'm supposing that NLT will end up releasing a fix for this version soon enough. If not, the only other possibilities I can give you are:
1 - Wait for the new update to drop and hope they fixed it then.
2 - Start over / try to use a different save file that you have lying around.
3 - Download someone else's savefile, you have plenty of them throughout this whole thread, and play that. If the name difference ruins your immersion by any chance, there's always the name change option in the shop.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2017
. (Check attachments as well as the main post of the game you want to play to see if those questions are already answered for you)

I'm quoting you since you're the most recent, but this will just apply to anyone who's having this problem and hopefully they'll read. Hopefully... Hope.
Anyway, I'm supposing that NLT will end up releasing a fix for this version soon enough. If not, the only other possibilities I can give you are:
1 - Wait for the new update to drop and hope they fixed it then.
2 - Start over / try to use a different save file that you have lying around.
3 - Download someone else's savefile, you have plenty of them throughout this whole thread, and play that. If the name difference ruins your immersion by any chance, there's always the name change option in the shop.
Thanks, I can wait for the fix.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes