Sep 26, 2021
How does one play just the update without re-downloading the entire game? I tired this with the last update and I could not get the Update to play on my PC?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
How does one play just the update without re-downloading the entire game? I tired this with the last update and I could not get the Update to play on my PC?
Just download the Update Only part, you'll get a ZIP. Go to your game folder and replace everything in that folder with what's in the ZIP. Boom shaka laka, you got the Update

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
This game has been glitching for me for the last few updates. I dl the pc version and use joiplay.

But when I try to enter the shop it gives me a infinite loading screen which I've never seen before.

Which would be ok if I could use the save files that have completed it. But I copy and paste them into the save folder. Replace the old files and it won't show the save slot.

Any ideas?
Turn on Low Quality Video in the options ? Otherwise, no clue

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Is that C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\User Data
or even %LOCALAPPDATA%\User Data?
Again, check the main thread, it tells you exactly where the saves are located.

C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Local\User Data

Jean Luc

Aug 4, 2022
Again, check the main thread, it tells you exactly where the saves are located.

C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Local\User Data
I was trying to highlight that the "Your Username" is to be replaced and if the Environmental Variables were used (as I typed them) that is not required.

Otherwise I can foresee somebody typing Your Username and wondering why it doesn't work

Reactions: Slvh

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
I was trying to highlight that the "Your Username" is to be replaced and if the Environmental Variables were used (as I typed them) that is not required.

Otherwise I can foresee somebody typing Your Username and wondering why it doesn't work
I... Sincerely hope that no one actually types "Your Username"
But sorry nonetheless, I misunderstood you as asking for more clarification on the save file location, completely my fault

MagentaBlue

Jan 7, 2022
So how do i use the version '' Update Only'' because i get errors while loading the game and i cannot play. I played the original game and got up to date with it, and now i don't want to start the game again just to get the save for it cos it will take a while. I just want to play the new update that's it

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This game has been glitching for me for the last few updates. I dl the pc version and use joiplay.

But when I try to enter the shop it gives me a infinite loading screen which I've never seen before.

Which would be ok if I could use the save files that have completed it. But I copy and paste them into the save folder. Replace the old files and it won't show the save slot.

Any ideas?
Why not use the apk instead ? You can't use saves on phones and that emulation BS is super janky ......
So how do i use the version '' Update Only'' because i get errors while loading the game and i cannot play. I played the original game and got up to date with it, and now i don't want to start the game again just to get the save for it cos it will take a while. I just want to play the new update that's it
You get the full game once and keep adding updates on top of each other without skipping anything

3.70 star(s) 229 Votes