_Karim_

Oct 5, 2021
. (Check attachments as well as the main post of the game you want to play to see if those questions are already answered for you)

I'm quoting you since you're the most recent, but this will just apply to anyone who's having this problem and hopefully they'll read. Hopefully... Hope.
Anyway, I'm supposing that NLT will end up releasing a fix for this version soon enough. If not, the only other possibilities I can give you are:
1 - Wait for the new update to drop and hope they fixed it then.
2 - Start over / try to use a different save file that you have lying around.
3 - Download someone else's savefile, you have plenty of them throughout this whole thread, and play that. If the name difference ruins your immersion by any chance, there's always the name change option in the shop.
thank you so much :O

fakyort

Jul 26, 2020
The NTL team must present their skills in a newer game. They're good at what they do differently but after game 3 (Genesis Order) we should have a better experience with the new mechanics.

Jean Luc

Aug 4, 2022
Is this right?

1659630684470.png

That's about 1.6 messages per member!

Looking at this thread I thought it would much more ....

Katsurooo

Nov 23, 2020
Does this game has some rng grinding or even a "minigame in the game" just alike "the treasure of nadia"? I can't deny along "the treasure of nadia's" story, the grinding(if i can say it that) in the face of those totems hunting, fishing or even those temple puzzles, all of them were actually so fun, that i haven't felt in any other game here.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Does this game has some rng grinding or even a "minigame in the game" just alike "the treasure of nadia"? I can't deny along "the treasure of nadia's" story, the grinding(if i can say it that) in the face of those totems hunting, fishing or even those temple puzzles, all of them were actually so fun, that i haven't felt in any other game here.
It has a couple -- you can hunt for treasure in the forest, and you can play basketball for money in the police department gym. The puzzle section is under construction.

Reactions: Katsurooo

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Dumbbell(s). Previous version needed dumbbells, been there - done it. This version, climb wall, open locker and get a dumbbell. Currently have 2 dumbbells, orical says I might need?? Can't remember why? Anyone know why I need it??? Thanks

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Dumbbell(s). Previous version needed dumbbells, been there - done it. This version, climb wall, open locker and get a dumbbell. Currently have 2 dumbbells, orical says I might need?? Can't remember why? Anyone know why I need it??? Thanks
Didn't get it, I'll assume you're asking on why you need the dumbbells ? If so, you need them so you can craft the Seed of Strength for your character.
You currently should have 2, with no possibility of getting a third dumbbell since it hasn't been added yet.
In regards to stats, you should have a total of 5 Intelligence and 3 Strength by the end of this version, if you have any less that means you overlooked something.

LTGflexez

Jan 30, 2022
i have a glitch when i took the second fragment of the artefact in the chapel and then erica said we have to go i have a infinite loading

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Do you have a homepage that explains the characters that appear or explains the background of the game?

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I have a bug concerning the dumbell thing. The oracle keeps telling me to use the locker key to get the item but I already have the dumbell from the locker. Now there doesn't seem to be anything for me to do.

Andrea told me to go to the church but there is literally nothing at the church.
And the Oracle keeps telling me to do the Locker thing

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Stop being so condescended and annoying asf.
Also: you're wrong. It's a known bug in the current version, which is why NLT released a bugfix version v.37083.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A bug many people didn't get (most of these being dudes in the thread who never bug out). Weird, so it seems some randos don't get a bug (cause reasons) and some other randos do get the bug (cause reasons again). That's not how games work. You have to do stuff to trigger (or not/incorrectly) and crap out into a bug. Otherwise the entire game is a gamble and no1 would play

Or better yet : explain why I didn't get the bug. Was it pure luck ? My MEGA link was randomly good ? Stacking updates for over 6 months spared me ? Or was it that every1 and their mom who do get shafted actually did it to themselves ?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The oracle keeps telling me to use the locker key to get the item but I already have the dumbell from the locker.
Maybe there are more than one single locker you are able to find keys for? ;-)

It's most probably not a bug, but you seem to be missing something. Check the walkthrough linked in the OP to see what you're missing (under "FAQ/Save Files", I suggest the "Web version" of the walkthrough).

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes