theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...explain why I didn't get the bug.
I didn't get it either. So what's your point? That's just how some bugs work, and that's why they aren't easy to spot (as a developer):
  • some user get them, some don't
  • some bugs can be reproduced, some can't
It's a confirmed bug. NLT confirmed it's a bug. Even if you don't get it, it's still a bug. Deal with it.

Reactions: oaiki

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Full walkthrough please ?
  • Police station > Right (Melissa) > Wikes Mansion > go upstairs (right stairs) and then downstairs > Open the chest with your lockpick (same room as the previous scene) > go left and activate the gargoyle
  • Eve Cathedral: Go underground (Enter, go left, 2nd room & downstairs) and get the blow torch
  • Farm > Caves behind the farm > open the chest > use the torch with the TNT > enter > reach the blue item > Follow her
  • Heather’s house: Pool
  • Free Roam:
    • Get an old book from Wikes Mansion (same room as 1st scene)
    • Strip Center: Man with exclamation mark > make fire for him
    • Farm: Fire the barrel near the red building to get the chest key
    • Wikes Mansion: Upstairs Left > x2 left > Open the chest and get the page
    • Call Nellie and buy everything (Pic & Outfit from the shop)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Whilst they might point to the same folder, they are not the same.
1. They use different variables
2. The lines are different in length
Wow. The original post from Jean Luc was an answer to the question " Can you write me the exact path." -- all that mattered was the directory they point at. What an useless post of yours...

Jcvco1

Jul 3, 2021
My character size got bugged and its staying fixed as the smaller (map) version of itself. Any idea how to fix it?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The women in this game have sexy bodies. But why don't they wear sexy underwear?
Is panty work difficult for graphic work?
Or is it the developer's taste?
It's not usual for me not to wear panties or bra in the country where I live in.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
The women in this game have sexy bodies. But why don't they wear sexy underwear?
It's not usual for me not to wear panties or bra in the country where I live in.
You can buy sexy underwear for booty calls.

Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018
The NTL team must present their skills in a newer game. They're good at what they do differently but after game 3 (Genesis Order) we should have a better experience with the new mechanics.
I think they have a plan for this, hopefully something more like their comics. :v

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Didn't get it, I'll assume you're asking on why you need the dumbbells ? If so, you need them so you can craft the Seed of Strength for your character.
You currently should have 2, with no possibility of getting a third dumbbell since it hasn't been added yet.
In regards to stats, you should have a total of 5 Intelligence and 3 Strength by the end of this version, if you have any less that means you overlooked something.
Thanks.
You write, 5 Intelligence and 3 Strength. Where to find stats?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Thanks.
You write, 5 Intelligence and 3 Strength. Where to find stats?
Uhh, open up your inventory or whatever, where you check everything, and right at the bottom, you should see the 2 stats.

How do i change MCs name?
Go to the shop

My character size got bugged and its staying fixed as the smaller (map) version of itself. Any idea how to fix it?
Unfortunately I don't. Did you try going back into the overworld and then into a zone ? Or maybe triggering a cutscene to see if the fade-in black between cutscenes fixed the model ? Otherwise I've no clue. Side note though, having a smaller model seems cute, ngl

In any case, I doubt them wearing "sexy underwear" in the overworld would matter too much, because you wouldn't even see most of it anyway.

Chilton

Aug 14, 2018
A bug many people didn't get (most of these being dudes in the thread who never bug out). Weird, so it seems some randos don't get a bug (cause reasons) and some other randos do get the bug (cause reasons again). That's not how games work. You have to do stuff to trigger (or not/incorrectly) and crap out into a bug. Otherwise the entire game is a gamble and no1 would play

Or better yet : explain why I didn't get the bug. Was it pure luck ? My MEGA link was randomly good ? Stacking updates for over 6 months spared me ? Or was it that every1 and their mom who do get shafted actually did it to themselves ?
Maybe because you played the game update by update? I only started the game few days ago, and it was obvious I ran into things I shouldn't have ran into yet storywise (f.e. Madalyn appearing in the mansion and everyone literally ignoring her, or the bug that has mentioned a gazillion times here already).

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Question:
No. I am up to date with the updates. I hate having to re-download the entire game. Do I have to move files from the update folder to the update only folder?
Answer:
Just download the Update Only part, you'll get a ZIP. Go to your game folder and replace everything in that folder with what's in the ZIP. Boom shaka laka, you got the Update

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe because you played the game update by update? I only started the game few days ago, and it was obvious I ran into things I shouldn't have ran into yet storywise (f.e. Madalyn appearing in the mansion and everyone literally ignoring her, or the bug that has mentioned a gazillion times here already).
So you mean the complete game and the updates aren't the same files ? Madalyn too early can and should happen if you use both/either the full or updates and start from the beginning, otherwise both versions aren't the same (which makes no sense). Only reason most people didn't get it is because they're already past that part and loaded from v35-ish

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes