Bobelix

Nov 4, 2017
TGO Bug.jpg
Okay, guys; I have just got the chapel key, done the first search with Erica and come out again. When I come out it goes to a black screen and doesn't advance. The only way to gety anything to happen is to enter the inventory and activate another action screen (Angelcraft, save, whatever) when I return to the game Erica and the MC are stuck like this. The MC can rotate on the spot, but cannot move from it. Anyone else getting this? BTW Running Windows 11 (BIG FUCKING MISTAKE!)

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
View attachment 1968434
Okay, guys; I have just got the chapel key, done the first search with Erica and come out again. When I come out it goes to a black screen and doesn't advance. The only way to gety anything to happen is to enter the inventory and activate another action screen (Angelcraft, save, whatever) when I return to the game Erica and the MC are stuck like this. The MC can rotate on the spot, but cannot move from it. Anyone else getting this? BTW Running Windows 11 (BIG FUCKING MISTAKE!)
Yeah that has nothing to do with your Windows, it's a known bug and people who have it need to wait for v37083 or just a new update in general.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 1968434
Might be this concearns the Windows version only... I'm playing it on Linux and it's true that I can access Madalyns freak scene right from the start ( your choice to do so btw... ) but however you choose the game isn't breaking... so for all Windows users get the 37083 or wait for next update !

Reactions: Bobelix

Bobelix

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah that has nothing to do with your Windows, it's a known bug and people who have it need to wait for v37083 or just a new update in general.
Thanks for the heads up, mate! And I didn't think it was Windows 11 was the problem, I'm just trying tyo warn folk!!! ;-)

Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021
No relationships / sex scenes so far between mothers and daughters or threesomes including mothers and daughters.

Edit: And in regards to the scenes, I mean, look at the tags and you'll see what's in the game so far.
Honestly, with less "direct" incest, it's more likely we can get a mother-daughter scene since it's kept intentionally vague if Heather is William's adoptive mom or not

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Honestly, with less "direct" incest, it's more likely we can get a mother-daughter scene since it's kept intentionally vague if Heather is William's adoptive mom or not
In the eyes of Patreon, it's still pure wincest and will get banned

Shaka788

Dec 25, 2019
Should I park my save before being forced to trigger the Madalyn bugged scene and wait for an update, or can I continue on and be fine without suffering down the road?

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
When MC go to Lillian's room only Madalin is in the room (with guards) , and Lillian no ware in the Manson , after the seen Madalin gone & Lillian came out of this room .
That's one possible interpretation of events. However, there's some evidence in that scene which leads me to the conclusion that Madalyn isn't Lillian, and that the latter was in a room beyond that one that the PC can't yet access. (Basically, the guard that Madalyn talks to speaks about someone he calls "Mother", and indicates that she trusts the PC. That seems like they're talking about Lillian, and it doesn't make sense to talk about her to Madalyn if Madalyn is Lillian.)

What's going on here remains unclear, as yet.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Should I park my save before being forced to trigger the Madalyn bugged scene and wait for an update, or can I continue on and be fine without suffering down the road?
Should be fine. All it does is trigger the scene 20 builds ahead and it'll unlock in the scene player. It won't melt your game. If you wanna be paranoid, wait for v40 in 9 days and try it then

Reactions: Shaka788

raidenkatana

Apr 2, 2020
View attachment 1968434
I'm using windows 10 operating system and I have the same problem as you... maybe it's a game bug

lenown

Jul 1, 2018
Turn on Low Quality Video in the options ? Otherwise, no clue
I believe I figured out the problem. I skipped one or two updates when it says the update only you have go version by version. Can't skip them. But I already deleted my save lol. So I don't want to start over.

But I can't get the game to notice the save file from the save category. So allwell

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
I believe I figured out the problem. I skipped one or two updates when it says the update only you have go version by version. Can't skip them. But I already deleted my save lol. So I don't want to start over.

But I can't get the game to notice the save file from the save category. So allwell
Uhh, you should still be able to use at least my saves ? If that doesn't work, then do it the old fashioned way which would be to save on the 1st slot so that the savefile has something to forcefully overwrite and try it then. Don't forget the other 2, global and config, since you also need those.

need help can't open scene mode, this notice keep appear and the game is stuck View attachment 1969776
And on that note, don't use the compressed version. That's exactly why. You're always warned to use those at your own risk as they can break your game.

Sugibs12

Oct 21, 2021
Umm guys sorry i need to ask again, so when i play the cutscene in the middle of that suddenly my monitor black screen the game still work but i cant see anything, how to fix it thank you

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Umm guys sorry i need to ask again, so when i play the cutscene in the middle of that suddenly my monitor black screen the game still work but i cant see anything, how to fix it thank you
Download the full game from OP; don't play on your mobile phone.

purplepyrex

Jan 26, 2020
Anyone come across a weird bug where David is at this computer, but is interrogating Nellie at the same time? Cause I can't get his attention like this and entering in a wrong password more then once isn't working either.

Thanks.

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
Quick question.. if i skipped an update or two and now wanted to downlod *update only* will it still have the previous updates i missed?

• Haha
Reactions: Nelix171
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes