Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Over 3 years to post once ? Check
Asking the same thing for the 6th time in 3 days ? Check
Not reading 10 posts above for the answer ? Check
Still wondering how anything on the thread works ? Check
Still waiting for a solution that won't happen ? Check

Endless meme is endless
At this point we can only believe this is an intentional troll. There is no way they aren't trolling.. Right ?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
yeah but i don't have any save left, cos that's on my old harddrive so yeah. I don't have a save for the new updates
You have other people's saves if you want to use those. And as I said to someone else a few days ago too, you can also change the MC's name in the shop back to your usual one if that annoys you or anything

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Does ANYONE have a save file from a few updates ago after you get the artifact piece from the secret mansion chapel? The game freezes when you enter back into the mansion. Liliana is supposed to come walking in and the MC is trapped in the doorway. I tried multi installs and attempts.

Thank you in advance if someone has one.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Does ANYONE have a save file from a few updates ago after you get the artifact piece from the secret mansion chapel? The game freezes when you enter back into the mansion. Liliana is supposed to come walking in and the MC is trapped in the doorway. I tried multi installs and attempts.

Thank you in advance if someone has one.
I'd have to know which update that was unfortunately, to know if I have the save file for that specific version. The ones I have are 07011, 12021, 27053, 29061, 31062, 33071, 35072 and 37081.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I'd have to know which update that was unfortunately, to know if I have the save file for that specific version. The ones I have are 07011, 12021, 27053, 29061, 31062, 33071, 35072 and 37081.

If I am finding it correctly, it would be right after 31062. It was when you come back in from the mansion chapel with Erica.

Even if I miss some content something is better than it being froze .

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
If I am finding it correctly, it would be right after 31062. It was when you come back in from the mansion chapel with Erica.

Even if I miss some content something is better than it being froze .
Alright, then I'm gonna give you the save right at the end of 31062. Hoping it's the one.
If not, I have the save at the end of the previous version, as well as the one after 33071.

Reactions: Misosoc

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Alright, then I'm gonna give you the save right at the end of 31062. Hoping it's the one.
If not, I have the save at the end of the previous version, as well as the one after 33071.

Your save files are called something different than mine. Mine are file1.rpgsave for example. I renamed the largest file you sent after unzipping and called it file8.rpgsave but it didn't work. Not sure if I am going something wrong or not. I am using the PC version.

• Angry
Reactions: Petzl

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Your save files are called something different than mine. Mine are file1.rpgsave for example. I renamed the largest file you sent after unzipping and called it file8.rpgsave but it didn't work. Not sure if I am going something wrong or not. I am using the PC version.
You gone and fucked yourself, grats. The game's saves aren't named file1 ........ How/why would you go so far as to change the filename to something the game doesn't use, in a hidden folder, and then wonder why the 1s provided by dude don't work. Galaxy brain move is an understatement

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gato21 and Petzl

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You gone and fucked yourself, grats. The game's saves aren't named file1 ........ How/why would you go so far as to change the filename to something the game doesn't use, in a hidden folder, and then wonder why the 1s provided by dude don't work. Galaxy brain move is an understatement
Another mystery of the universe how this big brain idea came to life... welp kudos for the dude this was really an excepcional " work " of his :LOL:

Though honestly i don't see what the trouble is... re-renaming it to DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave would insta solve this.......... oh wait it won't if he doesn't know how this switcheroo actually works :KEK:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Weekly report!

Coming next week is a new chapter of The Genesis Order which features a naughty and somewhat awkward night out as well as some sneaky business with an unlikely ally. Three sexy scenes, a Kamasutra page, and a new XXX Shop video and pinup are coming August 15th.

Coming later this month will also be the early release of the Puzzle Editor which will be a playable web-tool where you can share your maps. The best maps will make it into TGO!

Thank you all for the support! I look forward to sharing all the new content this month!
So MC and Sister Judy go on a pre-sex date to Dick's. ;) Sex tape video of Valerie getting schtupped. :rolleyes: Once more neither hide nor hair of Aunt Sara. :( Hope and expectation melt away like snow in an arid desert. :cry: How much longer can such effrontery possibly be allowed to continue? :unsure: I am dissatisfied and not pleased! :mad:

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Yo dousche I am using joiplay on Android and that is how my phone saved the files thank you. I didn't call them file1.rpgsave the phone saved them that way.

Know what you are talking about before insulting people.

Last edited:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Yo dousche I am using joiplay on Android and that is how my phone saved the files thank you. I didn't call them file1.rpgsvae the phone saved them that way.

Know what you are talking about before insulting people.
So "file1.rpgsvae" is the phone's fault?

Or did you mean file1.rpgsave?

:confused:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I'm at the mansion just after I found Charles' office with Erica. This is quite at the beginning of the game... The oracle is telling me to look for the passkey in the mansion. However, when I enter the room to the left of the entrance hallway, I get a scene involving Madelyne that seems to be from a much more advanced point in the game, mentions holy water and something father Solomon said. I don't want to go there because I fear it may break the game, but I can't advance because I need to search the mansion for the passkey. Is this a known bug and is there a workaround?

Reactions: Misosoc
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes