Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
You gone and fucked yourself, grats. The game's saves aren't named file1 ........ How/why would you go so far as to change the filename to something the game doesn't use, in a hidden folder, and then wonder why the 1s provided by dude don't work. Galaxy brain move is an understatement
Yo dousche I am using joiplay on Android and that is how my phone saved the files thank you. I didn't call them file1.rpgsave the phone saved them that way.

Know what you are talking about before insulting people.

Last edited:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Yo dousche I am using joiplay on Android and that is how my phone saved the files thank you. I didn't call them file1.rpgsvae the phone saved them that way.

Know what you are talking about before insulting people.
So "file1.rpgsvae" is the phone's fault?

Or did you mean file1.rpgsave?

:confused:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I'm at the mansion just after I found Charles' office with Erica. This is quite at the beginning of the game... The oracle is telling me to look for the passkey in the mansion. However, when I enter the room to the left of the entrance hallway, I get a scene involving Madelyne that seems to be from a much more advanced point in the game, mentions holy water and something father Solomon said. I don't want to go there because I fear it may break the game, but I can't advance because I need to search the mansion for the passkey. Is this a known bug and is there a workaround?

Reactions: Misosoc

Snakey74

Jul 23, 2020
I'm at the mansion just after I found Charles' office with Erica. This is quite at the beginning of the game... The oracle is telling me to look for the passkey in the mansion. However, when I enter the room to the left of the entrance hallway, I get a scene involving Madelyne that seems to be from a much more advanced point in the game, mentions holy water and something father Solomon said. I don't want to go there because I fear it may break the game, but I can't advance because I need to search the mansion for the passkey. Is this a known bug and is there a workaround?
Hi, it seems that your game already is broken. Which version did you download at the beginning? If you update the game by downloading the "update-only" files and you miss one step, you break the game. Download the actual full-game and overwrite the files in your game-folder. The savegames are stored in other place, so you can restart with your current save-point.

nightrider234

Jan 16, 2018
Talking for nothing ? Validated

and oh ... "You have been awarded a trophy: First Message"
here's a gift you can go fuck yourself with...enjoy! no need to thank me

For others people who are still stuck I found a solution by downloading the previous version (35072) just for this chapter
And where might we download that version?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Your save files are called something different than mine. Mine are file1.rpgsave for example. I renamed the largest file you sent after unzipping and called it file8.rpgsave but it didn't work. Not sure if I am going something wrong or not. I am using the PC version.
Yeah that's not going to work, that's for sure.
DefaultfileX.rpgsave are the save files associated with their previous game, ToN. DefaultTGOfileX.rpgsave are the ones associated with TGO. Idk if those name changes happen in Android since I never used it, but either way, try to use the save without any name change ? Just drag all 3 files onto your save path and try to run the game, otherwise I've got no clue.

Reactions: Misosoc

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
can anyone give me the v35072 only pc update download file??
And where might we download that version?

1660055049817.png
and if that's too hard for you ...

The Genesis Order -v.35072

update only:
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Full
Windows: -
Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: - - -
try the Search - it's one of the windows to lots of answers!

Last edited:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Not sure I can share the link to another site here but a quick google search with the keywords :
"The Genesis Order [v.35072] [NLT Media] Free Download"
will help you . :)
Literally read the post above yours!

It's got a link in it - AND instructions on how to find it or most other things!

Talk about "Give a man a fish....."

Don't find out how to get the answer, just wait until it's spoon-fed to you ....

1660056956189.png

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
your game is broken, as I mentioned earlier you need the v.37083 [I doubt that this version will show up here] to play this update without breaking your game, or just wait for 15th August and play the next update, which will hopefully have the fixes.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
your game is broken, as I mentioned earlier you need the v.37083 [I doubt that this version will show up here] to play this update without breaking your game, or just wait for 15th August and play the next update, which will hopefully have the fixes.
Welp that's not the full truth to it... Linux 37081 started from scratch ( activating Madalyn scene bug right at the start ) and going through step by step the whole game did not break mine... not sure what I'm doing " wrong " or vice versa but this seems like a condition fuck up... but in any case hoping that here someone would listen and go for 37083 to make the pain go away sounds like a doomed idea :LOL: Not that anybody cares what was written already or what will come in the future anyway... Merry-fucking-go-around for another week ( at least ) :KEK:
There is no way they aren't trolling.. Right ?
MEGALOL ! :ROFLMAO: Oh wait... ! Pretty soon they will gang up on you with something like " not cool calling US trolls bro ! " or something among the lines... :rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD69-1

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Does ANYONE have a save file from a few updates ago after you get the artifact piece from the secret mansion chapel? The game freezes when you enter back into the mansion. Liliana is supposed to come walking in and the MC is trapped in the doorway. I tried multi installs and attempts.

Thank you in advance if someone has one.
If you look at one of my previous posts you will find a complete set of saves for every % part of the game 36 saves for 36% of the games. so you can start from whatever point you want to.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes