theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The thing is I did follow that walk through and can't find it in the eve cathedral
It appears where the circle with the "7" in it is. If you still see the circle, you haven't activated 7 gargoyles yet (that's why I added the step to activate the 7th gargoyle in my previous post). If the circle is gone, the blow torch should be there -- unless you've already picked it up (check your inventory, it should be in the "Tool Box").

Onto of the bug which I think is created from certain events not triggering I can't give Carol the greese and rubber boot at Heather place...
Not a bug. I'm pretty sure you should craft something with Grease, the rubber boot, and some other stuff -- and not just "give" it to Carol. I suggest to not skip through all the text to get to the lewd scenes, because reading in a VN helps a lot, and I mean: A LOT!

Also: it's all in the walkthrough (again: ~30 seconds to open the walkthrough and find it).

1660148359248.png

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Errr... apparently I have a bug where you're suppose to meet melissa at the church, but she's not there. Previously found the dark artifact on the chappel, above Wilkes mansion while triggering the trap and then Erica bugged out on the double doors after the fade in...

Anyone got a save just before you have to meet with Melissa at the church?...

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
you either help with it or just shut it dude
We'd "help" with it, except this same bug has been reported 50 times, and the same answer has been given 50 times. There's no "help" in this forum, because the fix hasn't been posted, and likely won't be posted, so you'll have to use someone else's save file or just wait for the next version to drop. Get it ? That's the answer that's been given, and you won't get anything else. If people learned to use the functions available to them in this website, they'd realize this. If people also learned to read 1-2-3-4-5 or however many pages it's been at this point, and seen how many times this answer has been given, they'd also realize this. It all seems like a very far-fetched dream though at this point.

Can anyone tell if the game is still far from done?
37% Done. When you look at the version of the game, the first 2 numbers will always be the % at which the game is completed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rendel and WzS

mr6iness

Apr 25, 2020
Hey,
after i have opened the chest in the chaple there is a bug - a game stops - black screen and nothing happend - who can help me??
thx

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
you either help with it or just shut it dude
So let me see if I've understood you ...

You make a post - that's been asked / answered many many times - and when this is pointed out to you (and you are NOT asked to "shut it") your response is to demand that the poster shouldn't post his comment.

So whilst you're free to set the terms for him to post, you're free to post what you like.

Hmmm ... yeah, right!

2 posts in and already heading for the Ignore list

Congratulations - you may be breaking a record!

1660205467927.png

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Errr... apparently I have a bug where you're suppose to meet melissa at the church, but she's not there. Previously found the dark artifact on the chappel, above Wilkes mansion while triggering the trap and then Erica bugged out on the double doors after the fade in...

Anyone got a save just before you have to meet with Melissa at the church?...
Anyone?

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes